Red Jacket Birthday Bash - THIS WEEKEND!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hdfreak1

Bikes and Guns
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Sorry I missed it guys. Happy Birthday Will. Hope all is going well for you. Things are just peachy up here in Liberal Wisconsin! :mad: the radio shows around here frickin Kill me. And yes, in case yo wondered everyone, there are actually whole radio shows stations that call themselves the "progressive" station and cheer, and have rallies, for Obama all the time. :madfawk::puke:

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    they were saying it was called "sons of guns" at the shoot.

That's the working title . I'm hoping they're still working on it , but it's better then the last 4 or 5 they came up with . We've been pretty busy with those guys this last month , filming starts in late July .

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Sorry I missed it guys. Happy Birthday Will. Hope all is going well for you. Things are just peachy up here in Liberal Wisconsin! :mad: the radio shows around here frickin Kill me. And yes, in case yo wondered everyone, there are actually whole radio shows stations that call themselves the "progressive" station and cheer, and have rallies, for Obama all the time. :madfawk::puke:

LOl Hey bro , we're the cure for the common liberal :)

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    What exactly will the show be about? Will it focus on the people or the guns?

That seems to change with every new V.P. . Right now it's looking like Orange County Choppers meets Pawn Stars . They want the build stuff but with a lot of customer interaction and history lesson thrown in . i.e. , guy brings in some 200 year old piece of rust , we determine what it is , give up a cheap history lesson and bring it back to life . Basicly , every show starts with a problem , either internal or a walk-in that we either solve or don't solve after trying like hell . One episode has Ted Nuggent bringing in his MP5SD , having heard about our mono-core baffel , he wants us to upgrade his gun . We've never done a MP5SD , so we have to figure it out .

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    That seems to change with every new V.P. . Right now it's looking like Orange County Choppers meets Pawn Stars . They want the build stuff but with a lot of customer interaction and history lesson thrown in . i.e. , guy brings in some 200 year old piece of rust , we determine what it is , give up a cheap history lesson and bring it back to life . Basicly , every show starts with a problem , either internal or a walk-in that we either solve or don't solve after trying like hell . One episode has Ted Nuggent bringing in his MP5SD , having heard about our mono-core baffel , he wants us to upgrade his gun . We've never done a MP5SD , so we have to figure it out .

So are the shows scripted or is Ted actually interested in the mono-core baffle?
    Will we get to see your zen state before gunkoting? :)

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Do you think Ted would let them molest his $15,000 - $20,000 (I haven't priced those lately, but IIRC thats what a proper MP5SD went for a couple years ago) gun if he wasn't truly interested in the new suppressor?

I was thinking more along the lines of it being arranged by the network. I guess it doesn't matter either way.

Hey, they could also film him shooting and buying a Katana. It'd be good product placement. :D

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    We'll be doing an episode on the Katana and how it came to be . I'm trying to talk them into buying me a airplane to arm up , not sure if I'm going sell them on my need for an airwing though :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cherry-Bandit
    Top Bottom