Red Jacket Firearms Birthday Bash 2012!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paddle007

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Covington
    One question. I have two friends who are not members and obviously wear alot heavier foil hat than I do. They do not have email accounts and are not BS members. Don't think they can join BS without an email. How can we do this?

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    we have a cpl that we are friends with that would like to come but are not bayoushooter members. Can I just add them to my email that I previously sent?

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    One question. I have two friends who are not members and obviously wear alot heavier foil hat than I do. They do not have email accounts and are not BS members. Don't think they can join BS without an email. How can we do this?
    I'm sorry bro but they gunna have to knock the sand out and get over that **** . They can probably sign up off of your computer , or some other way . Without a direct invitation , they can't get in so ya'll figure somthing out .

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    we have a cpl that we are friends with that would like to come but are not bayoushooter members. Can I just add them to my email that I previously sent?
    no , i'm sorry but they have to join and follow the format . Without a direct invitation they wont get past the meet up spot .

Mrsladuckkiller

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    Count me in! laduckkiller is my husband and submitted our email back in March, but we missed the additional requirement for posting on this thread until now. We had a great time last year and hopefully I'm not too late.

Atleast I can keep an eye on laduckkiller now!
    Mrs. laduckkiller

kpm

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    I plan to attend this year and bring a guest. Count me in (KPM) and my guest CrimsonShooter. Original email sent on 3/28 and updated email sent tonight 5/3 with updated info for CrimsonShooter.

Thanks in advance for the invite!

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I plan to attend this year and bring a guest. Count me in (KPM) and my guest CrimsonShooter. Original email sent on 3/28 and updated email sent tonight 5/3 with updated info for CrimsonShooter.

Thanks in advance for the invite!

That's ok. Just forget your old buddy pain man.

Top Bottom