Red Jacket Firearms Birthday Bash 2012!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Just wanted to give a heads up to all the FAL owners out there that plan to attend the event. BRING YOUR FAL'S!!! It has been leaked to me that there may be someone, possibly 2 people that are very involved in the FAL industry that are going to be guest at the event.

If you don't want to hassle with it, don't worry about sourcing a ton of ammo for the event, the prices are said to be VERY good on the ammo that Red Jacket will be selling.

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    Just wanted to give a heads up to all the FAL owners out there that plan to attend the event. BRING YOUR FAL'S!!! It has been leaked to me that there may be someone, possibly 2 people that are very involved in the FAL industry that are going to be guest at the event.

If you don't want to hassle with it, don't worry about sourcing a ton of ammo for the event, the prices are said to be VERY good on the ammo that Red Jacket will be selling.

Consider it done.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I posted this under the premium section thread but check your trash/junk folder. If you're traveling with someone, get them to check their email.

Spec didn't get his. But I looked on my email, and his address was listed under the CC header. SO RJ sent Spec an invitation to the correct email address. I never asked if he found it in the trash since it was moot point for us. :)

Those that haven't received it… Do you have your mail set to deleting junk every time you close your email program?

Last edited:

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I've got to hand it to those RJF guys, they sure know how to have a good time. Thanks to all of y'all at RJF I had an awesome time! It was better than last year and I'm sure it'll be something to look forward to for next year. Many thanks and God Bless.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom