Red light tickets...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlueShamu

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    D'town
    Maybe just don’t speed?

That’s a crazy concept, right?

Honestly...I’m the guy doing 68-69-70 in the 70 speed zone. That radar cam in Lafitte...I know it’s there...I see it at least twice every weekend during hunting season. Dang the luck if I wasn’t using my hands free phone and still distracted and lost track of the speed limit change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    That's what I'm saying. What we are seeing here is a classic example of someone spewing a made up story to make them sound cool on the internet.

License plate flippers...c'mon man LOL.

Believe what y'all want, bunch of folks have to chime in on something they now nothing about. Unless you know all the facts or can disprove them y'all just a bunch of trolls. As far a being a cop, that was 42 years ago, we had the biggest drug bust in the parish, July 1, 1979. 16500 lbs of marihuana. Two bails got stolen before we burned it on the 9th, and the FBI said we didn't have enough evidence for them to go after the cops that stole them. State police said same thing. That's why I quit, corrupt to the bone several of them, at least two of them did us a favor and committed suicide.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Believe what y'all want, bunch of folks have to chime in on something they now nothing about. Unless you know all the facts or can disprove them y'all just a bunch of trolls. As far a being a cop, that was 42 years ago, we had the biggest drug bust in the parish, July 1, 1979. 16500 lbs of marihuana. Two bails got stolen before we burned it on the 9th, and the FBI said we didn't have enough evidence for them to go after the cops that stole them. State police said same thing. That's why I quit, corrupt to the bone several of them, at least two of them did us a favor and committed suicide.

What if I do know how NOPD processes the tickets?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

Over 8 tons of marijuana and there isn’t a national story to be found about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    Last edited:

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    First off, back in the day several " wanna be gangstas " around S' port ordered the license plate flippy things and put them on their cars . They stuck out like a sore thumb and by the time you realized you needed to flip it they already had your plate ran . Second , it doesn't matter if you are ex cop , ex FBI or CIA hell it doesn't matter if you brought down a major Mafia crime family , running from the cops to keep from getting a ticket is stupid and, as it should be , is a felony in most places .

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Here you go lazy troll, next time you want to make a statement look it up and get your facts. You must get your news from CNN. Where were you a cop anyway.

Here's a link you may also want to check out.
    https://www.facebook.com/kenny.poche.12/posts/408385646168628

Here's a better link to that picture with more information. There's even a picture of the sheriffs involved. Which one are you?

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1752688371423834&id=123491234343564

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    Here's a better link to that picture with more information. There's even a picture of the sheriffs involved. Which one are you?

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1752688371423834&id=123491234343564

I'm not in the pictures, my Sargent Eliajah Scott was since he was first on the scene, I wasn't in the click to be in photo ops for the paper, we were busy looking for the others in the cane fields till dark. I arrested and transported the pilot. One of the detectives in the pic (Oubre was arrested and jailed for child molestation with boy scouts). Griffin in another pic with Reed and Oube is one of the two that committed suicide after being arrested for child molestation also. Reed and several of his detectives were corrupt to the bone. That's why we 3 of us quit because we didn't want to work with these corrupt POS.

RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    About a year and a half ago I received a red light ticket.

Thus far I have cheerfully ignored it. Got a few nasty letters from EBR, and then got a few lawyers letters from a firm on Texas. All threatened dire consequences if I didn't pay.

So far nobody has sued me or stuck a collection agency on me, or dinged my credit report.

Mike

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    About a year and a half ago I received a red light ticket.

Thus far I have cheerfully ignored it. Got a few nasty letters from EBR, and then got a few lawyers letters from a firm on Texas. All threatened dire consequences if I didn't pay.

So far nobody has sued me or stuck a collection agency on me, or dinged my credit report.

Mike

You checked that mailbox for a red dot? About the size of a dime.

Top Bottom