Reloading Component Group Buy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

owen502

Don't Ban Me Bro
    Jul 29, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I have gotten nothing in a long time. I have been pushed into their push down and may get nothing else. I am still trying to refund from my pocket by working 2 jobs, but it is slow.

Did you get a refund agreement in writing? I don't know how much money you still have involved in this, but I would be pounding them into the ground.

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    I received a settlement offer for $1200 which I am not sure I will take. This would have the thousand I have already paid out deducted from it leaving me basically zero.

msshooter

Looking to Excel
    Mar 4, 2009
    Vicksburg, MS
    !

I received a settlement offer for $1200 which I am not sure I will take. This would have the thousand I have already paid out deducted from it leaving me basically zero.

That stinks! Just for curiosity, how many folks are still owed refunds and how much do the refunds total? Thanks for sticking with it by the way!!!!

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    About 14 and there is still more than 2500 that is owed to people. The original total was almost 8000. Most of what has been refunded has come from my pocket and my liquidation of my business and personal gun collection.

Quas

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    About 14 and there is still more than 2500 that is owed to people. The original total was almost 8000. Most of what has been refunded has come from my pocket and my liquidation of my business and personal gun collection.

Find what you owe me and mark it as paid. I don't want to see you suffer any longer over something you got screwed on.

Quas

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Same goes for me. Drops you down to a dozen others.

:hi5: I really wanted my money back, but after following this thread I just can not request anything. He's been working his ass off and selling personal property to cover an "unsecured" group buy. Hopefully no one else that sets something up like this gets the shaft he got.

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    Thanks guys, that does help some. I really hope this guy in Washington goes next year. He has almost killed me on this go around. I hope and pray nobody else ever goes thru this. For those left. I am still trying to finish this out.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    You know, when you started this I was less than enthusiastic about it for a very different set of reasons. I wouldn't have imagined this outcome.
    Bravo to you for trying to the right thing. Its not always easy.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom