Reloading Component Group Buy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    Also for some of you that dont have a lot invested, I still have a a stock pile of ammo for the collection I sold. So I have bullets with nothing to throw them. I can provide ammo for the money you invested. Mostly .40 and 9mm

parallel

Often Beside Himself
    Mar 3, 2009
    LaPlace, Louisiana
    This might work for me.

Also for some of you that dont have a lot invested, I still have a a stock pile of ammo for the collection I sold. So I have bullets with nothing to throw them. I can provide ammo for the money you invested. Mostly .40 and 9mm
    I'm not sure if the amount that I have invested would qualify, so... PM Sent.

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    I got a payment from them last week, applied it to one person. Expecting another anyday. I will feel better when I have a few in a row and know they are gonna live up to the agreement.

TheWho

My Generation
    May 26, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Will take payment or bullets.

Will take payment or bullets when received.

msshooter

Looking to Excel
    Mar 4, 2009
    Vicksburg, MS
    whttnbrg, how many more refunds are owed? Just curious. At the rate this is happening, when do you expect that everyone will be receive refunds? Any projections?

Thanks in advance!

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    I have started at the top and I am paying the guys with large amounts invested right now. I am hoping everyone will be done asap. The guys getting paid right now are those that have over 1000 invested. Then working down from there.

cajuncutter

Nov 27, 2007
    Shreveport
    If it helps lift any stress Doug did make good. I was one of the first group of people that bailed out on this and I did have to wait however he did make good. It does suck guys but he got the worst end of the stick on this deal..

McMedic

Oct 30, 2006
    Pollock, La.
    If it helps lift any stress Doug did make good. I was one of the first group of people that bailed out on this and I did have to wait however he did make good. It does suck guys but he got the worst end of the stick on this deal..

Very true. You can't imagine the stress this has caused him and his family. He really wanted this to be a good thing for everybody. This fiasco has cost him dearly.

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    Doug has been a stand up guy through this ordeal. I have no doubt that everyone except possibly Doug will get his money back.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom