Reloading Component Group Buy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Swampwood

Long Term "Newbie"
    Feb 9, 2010
    Northshore Area
    Stand Up Guy!

I just spent time reading through the entire thread, WOW.

Doug, your the kind'a guy everybody would want watching their backs!

I see what you intended for good turned sour on you and others and I hope those Scum Bags "Black Hills Shooters Supply" are able quit stalling and complete the FULL refund to you on behalf of everyone in your "Group Buy"

I would get the lawyers on your side and soon, because your order was perpaid. They've used that money as an interest free loan (or maybe Grant) to fund their operations, all the while never fulfilling their PREPAID obligation to You and strung you out to the tune of almost a year to boot! Then wanting to HiJack your agreed upon pre-paid prices (I believe you had already bought the stuff RIGHT)? They may be close to a Bankrupcy themselves...never know.

Good Luck...Keep da' Chin Up!

SW

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    I have gotten nothing since the end of may. I am endevoring to continue to make payments out of my own pocket as I try to keep pressure to resume payments to me. Either way, everyone who put money in this will get it back. I am just unsure how long it may take.

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    I have gotten nothing in a long time. I have been pushed into their push down and may get nothing else. I am still trying to refund from my pocket by working 2 jobs, but it is slow.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom