Response in Classifieds.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    What also ticks me off is the ads being posted for things to sell and no pics of the item for sale being posted in the ad but the poster lists a number to contact by call or text for more info or pics. If I remember correctly, the rules state that pics must be posted of the item/items for sale in the ad.
    They are taken down and warnings or infractions issued if the poster is habitually doing so.

I am 100% sure you are aware of the warning and infraction system.

There is a report also button.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    What also ticks me off is the ads being posted for things to sell and no pics of the item for sale being posted in the ad but the poster lists a number to contact by call or text for more info or pics. If I remember correctly, the rules state that pics must be posted of the item/items for sale in the ad.

We usually catch most of them within an hour of being posted. If you see them up longer than that, use the report button ;)

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

If we’re doing a bad job, maybe they should dock our pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Several years ago, when I was less internet savvy, I posted a Walther PPQ .40 for sale(my first time posting anything for sale here) and had trouble posting pictures. While I was trying to get help from my very internet savvy Wife, I got an infraction point before I could post the pics. Instead of raising a stink about it, I just took it and moved on.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Several years ago, when I was less internet savvy, I posted a Walther PPQ .40 for sale(my first time posting anything for sale here) and had trouble posting pictures. While I was trying to get help from my very internet savvy Wife, I got an infraction point before I could post the pics. Instead of raising a stink about it, I just took it and moved on.

That was seven years ago. And that mod reversed it after 6 minutes.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    That was seven years ago. And that mod reversed it after 6 minutes.

Sorry about that, I stand corrected! My memory was mistaken. I received an infraction point several months later from the same mod for celebrating the death of Sarah Brady(that was the one that I just quietly took and moved on from.) I confused the two incidents because it was the same mod. Again, my apologies to anyone I confused here.

Top Bottom