Response in Classifieds.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    What really ticks me off is that a member messages me to find out where I am located for an item I have posted up for sale. Really? Look at my profile or the location listed under my user name. It is really not that difficult! Come on guys and gals, get a grip and start reading or doing your own home work because I am not going to spoon feed you all!

Where are you located?

peak98

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Denham Springs
    Your location isn’t listed, I’m looking at your profile now, I wanted to buy the pistol but you couldn’t give it to me now you arrogant little ass hat! ETADIK.... and have a nice day.
    peak98

What really ticks me off is that a member messages me to find out where I am located for an item I have posted up for sale. Really? Look at my profile or the location listed under my user name. It is really not that difficult! Come on guys and gals, get a grip and start reading or doing your own home work because I am not going to spoon feed you all!

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Your location isn’t listed, I’m looking at your profile now, I wanted to buy the pistol but you couldn’t give it to me now you arrogant little ass hat! ETADIK.... and have a nice day.
    peak98

Oh damn, I can read my profile very easy. Here is a copy and paste of it! Thanks for being such a prick!
    Biography N/A Location Crowley, Louisiana Interests N/A Occupation N/A How'd y flyboy
    user-online.png

Marksman
    Join DateMar 2021LocationCrowley, LouisianaPosts102Feedback Score3 (100%)
    ou find BayouShooter.com? N/A. Also, under my user name, my location shows up of where I am located at. You are definitely barking up the wrong tree!
    I see stupid people!

Last edited:

peak98

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Denham Springs
    Oh damn, I can read my profile very easy. Here is a copy and paste of it! Thanks for being such a prick!
    Biography N/A Location Crowley, Louisiana Interests N/A Occupation N/A How'd y flyboy
    user-online.png

Marksman
    ou find BayouShooter.com? N/A. Also, under my user name, my location shows up of where I am located at. You are definitely barking up the wrong tree!
    I see stupid people!

I’m not saying your location doesn’t show up however you’re viewing it, but your location is NOT showing up how I’m viewing it (on an iPad). I’d will gladly send you a screen shot if you’d like. I was JUST asking your location because I WAS interested in buying it. YOU came off like an arrogant little asshat, and that might not be the case at all. Then, to compound it, you run your cockholster in this thread to stroke your on ego.... In about 10 yrs as a member here, I’ve completed over 120 transactions. Everyone, every single member I’ve ever dealt with has been friendly, honest, and trustworthy and I would hope you’re the same. I’m not perfect by any means, but I did read the add completely, clicked on your username, didn’t see any location, THEN sent you a message asking...... thank you Mr. ‘Boy for showing us you’re SO HIGH and MIGHTY. Let me sincerely apologize for humbly wanting to buy something from you.

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Good thing peak spoke up or we’d never have known all this was going down. I thought flyboy was speaking in generalized terms but now we know who he was outing, lol!
    Hey fly boy, maybe your PM box is full?

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    user-online.png

Marksman
    I see stupid people!

Hey, Take it easy on the members going east in the state, They start getting kinda Gayeer the farther east you go and get all butthurt,

Now on the east side of the river it's hit or miss, Don't drop the soap !!!

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012

user-online.png

Marksman
    I see stupid people!

I meeaannnnnn you do have a different location almost everytime you make a new account, though. How can one really know if that's actually your location? :mamoru:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I’m not saying your location doesn’t show up however you’re viewing it, but your location is NOT showing up how I’m viewing it (on an iPad). I’d will gladly send you a screen shot if you’d like. I was JUST asking your location because I WAS interested in buying it. YOU came off like an arrogant little asshat, and that might not be the case at all. Then, to compound it, you run your cockholster in this thread to stroke your on ego.... In about 10 yrs as a member here, I’ve completed over 120 transactions. Everyone, every single member I’ve ever dealt with has been friendly, honest, and trustworthy and I would hope you’re the same. I’m not perfect by any means, but I did read the add completely, clicked on your username, didn’t see any location, THEN sent you a message asking...... thank you Mr. ‘Boy for showing us you’re SO HIGH and MIGHTY. Let me sincerely apologize for humbly wanting to buy something from you.

Wow...I'm not sure how it's his fault you don't know how to use the site after 10 years. There's no device that won't show you someone's location.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    A4A78F53-ADAD-4DD1-BF95-C2C76E87D6B4.jpgA4A78F53-ADAD-4DD1-BF95-C2C76E87D6B4.jpg

On iPad or iPhone click here.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    I just got a message from a member with one post on the forum and that he/she was interested and provided me with a number for me to text them. Interested in what? Text to them for what? I dont even have a clue what he/she is interested in! I have a couple of items up for sale but what is he/she actually interested in?

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I just got a message from a member with one post on the forum and that he/she was interested and provided me with a number for me to text them. Interested in what? Text to them for what? I dont even have a clue what he/she is interested in! I have a couple of items up for sale but what is he/she actually interested in?

I would stick to using PMs until you have a purchase agreement.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I would stick to using PMs until you have a purchase agreement.

That’s surprisingly difficult for most. I get a lot of PM’s with a phone number asking me to call or text. I’m not calling or texting anyone. I list everything in the initial sale post. If you have a question, ask, don’t send me a number.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    What also ticks me off is the ads being posted for things to sell and no pics of the item for sale being posted in the ad but the poster lists a number to contact by call or text for more info or pics. If I remember correctly, the rules state that pics must be posted of the item/items for sale in the ad.

Top Bottom