Road rage in Walker

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Interesting it doesn't work both ways...

Anyway, If someone tailgates me while I'm by myself, I just start downshifting and dumping the clutch... They learn pretty quick I don't like being followed too close.

Think about this....if they hit you because they're on ur azz big time and you make abrupt moves, what do you gain? Damage to ur car? oh yeah they're in the wrong but....who wins? and what if they don't have insurance?

Better to just slow down gradually or vary ur speed a bit and let em pass you. Avoid a confrontation or worse.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Think about this....if they hit you because they're on ur azz big time and you make abrupt moves, what do you gain? Damage to ur car? oh yeah they're in the wrong but....who wins? and what if they don't have insurance?

Better to just slow down gradually or vary ur speed a bit and let em pass you. Avoid a confrontation or worse.

I'll usually just slow down to a little bit under the speed limit and then gun it and put a decent gap between us, some will get the point, while others will come right back up to my bumper. I reserve the harsher tactics for the ones that are just asses.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    For years I have had fun with drivers who behave like children. I used to allow them to **** me off but I learned I could have fun with them and it's much more satisfying. But one day it dawned on me what happened if they weren't satisfied with flooring it and passing me? What if they wanted to get physical. So this is how I approach confrontation of all types:
    1. Is there a remote chance this will get physical?
    2. If it gets physical am I ready to defend myself?
    3. If it gets physical and I have to defend myself, will I feel justified taking a person's life who likely was an ordinary person who had a bad day and flipped their s***. Because I won't take a beating I stopped fighting for sport a long long time ago.
    4. If you can say yes to all accounts proceed with conviction.

Last edited:

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Tailgating cure in the old days was a coke or beer bottle.

Roll down the window, Lean out with a bottle in your left hand and make the motion that your going to throw the bottle strait up allowing the derp behind you to run into it.
    Worked back then quite well!

Throwing beer bottles at cars sounds like a great idea! I'm going to try this as soon as I get off work, Thanks for the suggestion!

pangris1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 13, 2010
    BR metro area
    I'm asking everyone in this thread to go back and review their comments and then delete anything illegal and/or stupid. It has been reported with good cause. Advocating or suggesting criminal activity = stupid in case that needs clarification.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I'm asking everyone in this thread to go back and review their comments and then delete anything illegal and/or stupid. It has been reported with good cause. Advocating or suggesting criminal activity = stupid in case that needs clarification.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    I was referring about back in the old days Never advocated any of these ladies trying what men used too do.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I once saw a little gal tailgating a horse trailer on Hwy 90
    Seems the horse had to poos, Next thing she knows is half her hood and windshield is slimed green with horse poo.

The look on her face was priceless!

Sounds like a win win win. Chicky-poo learned a lesson. The horse got it out his system. And the equestrian reduced the wind drag from chicky-poo when she suddenly found the brakes.

Last edited:

OutOfAmmo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2016
    Ponchatoula
    Ok I carry a weapon daily for many many years and have never remotely felt the need to harm a person that was not a imminent threat to me or my family. The thing is ....YOU CANT FIX Stupid

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Ok I carry a weapon daily for many many years and have never remotely felt the need to harm a person that was not a imminent threat to me or my family. The thing is ....YOU CANT FIX Stupid

From driving under the speed limit to shooting 8 rounds into a car for someone yelling at him in the intersection they were at (PD right there)... You'll be hard pressed to convince me that prescription pills weren't a major factor in the actions this man chose.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    So the "victim" says get out an do something idiot number II whips out his hardware shoots the guys car and the proceed to continue said foolishness to Baton Rouge and back. It's hard to believe two people this stupid could survive adolescents and their twenties to find one another and do stupid things together. I blame warning labels. :doh:
    Agreed.

Pissing matches on the road only risk life. I will yield every time. Rode street bikes year round for over 30 years and still here.

Was there "attempted murder" amongst those charges?

And was dildo #2 charged with anything? I know they are both guilty of stupidity, but definitely also share the blame in what could have been the death of innocents. I'd like to think they will both think twice before acting like that again. My family might be on the road that day.

Top Bottom