SB118 Set for Final Passage in Senate. Constitutional Carry will need your help!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    The most egregious part of that story is the very first paragraph; and this:

*Passing this measure,* and *Ignoring the Governor’s opposition.*

The Governor’s opposition? So, everyone should just let the Governor review all the Bills, tell us which ones he will or won’t support, and only work (vote), on those that he likes?

The idiot that wrote this, the editor that approved it, and that network are worthless hacks!

Well , the Governor is a Democrat so that is exactly what they think .

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    When I wrote my state representative and senator, I told them that there are seniors who already have the training, but are living on fixed incomes. As a result, they have difficulty affording permit renewals or even the cost of the initial permit.
    In the end, it would likely cost the state less money to promote training, than to continue administering this overworked CC process.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    When I wrote my state representative and senator, I told them that there are seniors who already have the training, but are living on fixed incomes. As a result, they have difficulty affording permit renewals or even the cost of the initial permit.
    In the end, it would likely cost the state less money to promote training, than to continue administering this overworked CC process.
    Excellent points, sir!

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    The most egregious part of that story is the very first paragraph; and this:

*Passing this measure,* and *Ignoring the Governor’s opposition.*

The Governor’s opposition? So, everyone should just let the Governor review all the Bills, tell us which ones he will or won’t support, and only work (vote), on those that he likes?

The idiot that wrote this, the editor that approved it, and that network are worthless hacks!
    You are on the money! As I said, in my post, this is apparently what passes for “journalism” these days. These “News” networks have outed themselves as merely the propaganda arm of the Democrap party and neo-Marxists

Rocko68

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 27, 2019
    New Orleans, La
    He has said no before. I believe his agenda in politics doesn't end here in Louisiana. Also there is too much money to lose if that passes and you know how the power of the almighty dollar works.
    Hopeful at best.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom