Scratch and Dent safe sale - Cannon TS6030 $450 ***Delivery Update***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cajun 22

Shooter
    May 22, 2008
    Houma, LA
    Got mine in place this afternoon and it looks great. A couple of chips on one edge and that's it.

Big +1 for Richie's for this deal.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I finally got mine off the trailer and I could only find a small chip about the size if a 22cal bullet, I actually scratched it twice trying to put it in the door without help, I love it and I even put the tv on top of it inside my man cave, I love mine.

TecheTitan

You suck & HK hates you
    Premium Member
    Apr 21, 2009
    New Iberia, La
    Yep, the safe is in great shape, in fact it looks to be in better shape than the brand new safe I purchased at Academy. Mine has 1 raised area on the top corner that is barely noticable. This was one heck of a deal.

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    For anyone that wanted to pick theirs up, they are available in the store now. Pick-ups are available Mon-Fri from 8:30 AM-5:00 PM. If you could, give us a ring when you are on your way that way we can be ready for you. Thanks!

c10seven

just a guy
    Jan 11, 2009
    Prairieville
    I should be able to be there about 1ish Friday but I will call Friday Morning to make sure. Unless I need to bring " my own muscle" to load it into my truck then it would have to be Monday 20th.

diat150

Jun 27, 2008
    opelousas
    I just want to say thanks to richies pawn and gun for this deal. im not sure where the scratches and dents are on mine, so obviously I am very happy with this deal.

also I forgot to thank pablo for hooking us up with a delivery spot.

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    It was a pleasure guys, I apologize it took some back and fort for all of us to be happy but at the end I believe we are all satisfied and thats all that matters.

lt1rx798

Jul 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I agree. Mine had some VERY light blemishes in the paint on the back side that I would have expected from a new safe. In fact, my only issue is being short of two shelf bracket tabs. Anyone have extras?

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    I agree, this is one great deal and like most the blemishes where minimal. Thanks to Richies Pawn and Gun.

Is one 12" dri rod big enough for this safe or should I get another and have two 12'' dri rods?

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    I agree. Mine had some VERY light blemishes in the paint on the back side that I would have expected from a new safe. In fact, my only issue is being short of two shelf bracket tabs. Anyone have extras?

I'll check to see if we have any extras in the back, but if not, you can contact Cannon directly here: http://www.cannonsafe.com/contact/

We could order them for you, but that would probably take a few extra days to come to us then get shipped out to you. Cannon is very responsive and their customer service is excellent.

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    I agree, this is one great deal and like most the blemishes where minimal. Thanks to Richies Pawn and Gun.

Is one 12" dri rod big enough for this safe or should I get another and have two 12'' dri rods?

Glad you are happy!

I have an HR6040 which is a little larger than the TS6030 and one dehumidifier is enough for mine. I only open my safe, on average, twice a day though. A lot of people use this: Damp Rid in addition to a dehumidifier. You can pick these up at Wal Mart or Home Depot.

Jbird22

Dec 14, 2010
    I couldn't be happier with mine. I have failed to find any "blemishes" other than the ones I put on it moving it in. lol

Thanks again for the good deal!

RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    Just got my safe unpacked and I'm still looking for any scratches or dents. :)
    This was a great deal and I would recommend the new one to anyone who missed out on this one. Great job guys!:thumbsup:

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    We would appreciate all that bought a safe on this buy, either by pickup or delivery, please leave a itrader feedback if you were happy with your purchase.

THanks again!!

Top Bottom