Seating @ The Buffer Zone

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldironsights

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2008
    Carriere, Mississippi
    I put four old plastic armchairs & a glass patio table behind the bench @ the shooting pit.
    Also there are two old printer stands that may support some donated lumber to make another shooting bench.
    I hope you guys don't use them as targets until they fall apart due to age.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    My brother in law and I are probably heading up this sunday. And ,BTW, I may have wrangled up some scrap steel plates we can use to ring by this weekend.

Dave

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    Hey I just talked to RDO He said if I bring the grill he will bring the hotdogs.Who can bring the chips or soda's?It was cool the last time we did this.CL what can you bring?Who else is coming out.

dragginaknee

Gun Addict!!
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 7, 2006
    Northshore (north of Covington)
    I am thinking about coming out there and meeting you guys, but how safe is it out there. I am sure that people go out there that nots from here, and might no be safe in handleing guns. I just dont want to go out there and some idiot try's to shoot when its not safe and someone is down range.

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    I am thinking about coming out there and meeting you guys, but how safe is it out there. I am sure that people go out there that nots from here, and might no be safe in handleing guns. I just dont want to go out there and some idiot try's to shoot when its not safe and someone is down range.
    Dragginaknee When we are out there we are very safety minded one guy stays at the fireing line while others are checking targets.

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    I enjoyed meeting & shooting out there today. It was a little hard to talk with all the noise & I didn't want to interrupt peoples shooting, So sorry If I didn't introduce myself to you. I'll catch you next time.

Thanks guys & gals
    RDO

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    I enjoyed meeting & shooting out there today. It was a little hard to talk with all the noise & I didn't want to interrupt peoples shooting, So sorry If I didn't introduce myself to you. I'll catch you next time.

Thanks guys & gals
    RDO

Me too. I didn't meet everybody, but I was the one with the scoped CETME. Trying my best to hold off the evil influence of those SLAKERS. Of course bambam and his wife drove the Greyhound right over my brother in law by letting his wife shoot an AK-74!:bowrofl::naughty:

Dave

Forrest

REO
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    There's a bench down there now? There used to just be washing machines and fridges strewn about when I went there as a kid.

Definitely prefer shooting in a gravel pit over a range any day. Glad people are still shooting there!

You guys didn't take any pics did you?

Top Bottom