Sensitive Memebers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    For the record this is a seperate “Sensitive” person that has been carrying around the fact that i laughed at him in his head rent free for quite a while (May 2023). Back to your comment about me “laughing” at his other post … I did in fact go laugh at everything he posted out of pure humor and not this “trolling” you speak of. I’m a nice guy but when people make threats about someone they don’t know or know what that person is capable of is silly. Lots of dangerous people roaming around …

You laughed at someone's ad. They said something about not finding it appropriate. You laughed at all of his other current ads after knowing that action upset someone else. The actions did nothing to further any discussion. It was only done because you wanted to after knowing someone would get upset. Yeah, that's the textbook definition of trolling.

Jman1911

Louisiana Sportsman
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    if knowing someone is triggered by a laughing emoji and then going laugh at all their other post is trolling then yes…. I trolled this sensitive person. I’ve had so many people laugh at my comments & thread yet it doesn’t bother me.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    if knowing someone is triggered by a laughing emoji and then going laugh at all their other post is trolling then yes…. I trolled this sensitive person.

I know. I said that a few posts ago.

I’ve had so many people laugh at my comments & thread yet it doesn’t bother me.

That's irrelevant to this discussion.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yes & no on the irrelevancy

Discussion threads are a place where multiple people are allowed to discuss things. You can start a discussion with someone laughing at your post in a discussion thread. Discussions are forbidden in the Marketplace thread. Any communication muse be done through private message. They are not the same. How you feel about someone laughing at your post in a discussion thread is irrelevant to you laughing at someone's ad, especially when you know it will upset them.

Please feel free to show all of your ads that "so many people laughed at." Otherwise, we are talking about separate things. How you feel about one is irrelevant to how someone else feels about the other.

Jman1911

Louisiana Sportsman
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    Discussion threads are a place where multiple people are allowed to discuss things. You can start a discussion with someone laughing at your post in a discussion thread. Discussions are forbidden in the Marketplace thread. Any communication muse be done through private message. They are not the same. How you feel about someone laughing at your post in a discussion thread is irrelevant to you laughing at someone's ad, especially when you know it will upset them.

Please feel free to show all of your ads that "so many people laughed at." Otherwise, we are talking about separate things. How you feel about one is irrelevant to how someone else feels about the other.
    Couldn’t agree with you more! I could care less about others laughing or crying about anything I say or do. In all the years I’ve been on here it’s only been 2 people & I’ve been on here longer than you sir.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Couldn’t agree with you more! I could care less about others laughing or crying about anything I say or do. In all the years I’ve been on here it’s only been 2 people & I’ve been on here longer than you sir.

All that time on the forum and you never stumbled across the forum rules.

Now, this thread has run its course and will be closed. But you seem like the type of person that must have the last word. So I will wait to close this thread until you reply.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom