Sensitive Memebers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Probably because y'all are mods. Us peons get what fordfella pasted. :chuckles:

8mi8wu.jpg

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    Who has members message them and ask why you laughed at their add?
    Well
    I’ll straight up admit it
    I ask you that, because you’re basically trolling peoples adds. Sounds like I’m not the only one you did that to, unless you’ve been stewing over it for a year.
    If you have a problem with someone’s add or price and it’s not fraud, how about you mind your own business
    If you don’t want to be called out for being a dick, don’t act like one and hide behind the keyboard. Funny when we met at Brian’s shop you sure weren’t a snattass

Jman1911

Louisiana Sportsman
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    Well
    I ask you that, because you’re basically trolling peoples adds. Sounds like I’m not the only one you did that to, unless you’ve been stewing over it for a year.
    If you have a problem with someone’s add or price and it’s not fraud, how about you mind your own business
    If you don’t want to be called out for being a dick, don’t act like one and hide behind the keyboard. Funny when we met at Brian’s shop you sure weren’t a snattass
    Yet here you are crying about something that happened a year ago. I have a sense of humor also. I don’t hide behind sh*t I’ll say the same thing to your face as I would as if I typed it. I also don’t message someone if they laughed at my post either. I’ve always been a smartass…. Rather be that than a dumbass.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yet here you are crying about something that happened a year ago. I have a sense of humor also. I don’t hide behind sh*t I’ll say the same thing to your face as I would as if I typed it. I also don’t message someone if they laughed at my post either. I’ve always been a smartass…. Rather be that than a dumbass.

Re Akajun: That was his first post in a thread you started 2 weeks prior. Again, you felt the need to start the thread.

Re user you trolled: For the record, here's what happened. You laughed at someone's ad. They responded however they responded. You then stated this thread. In post #9, you said you should go laugh at his other ads. Then you went to three of his other ads and laughed at 3 of them. How is that not trolling?

Last edited:

Jman1911

Louisiana Sportsman
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    That was his first post in a thread you started 2 weeks prior. Again, you felt the need to start the thread.

For the record, here's what happened. You laughed at someone's ad. They responded however they responded. You then stated this thread. In post #9, you said you should go laugh at his other ads. Then you went to three of his other ads and laughed at 3 of them. How is that not trolling?
    For the record this is a seperate “Sensitive” person that has been carrying around the fact that i laughed at him in his head rent free for quite a while (May 2023). Back to your comment about me “laughing” at his other post … I did in fact go laugh at everything he posted out of pure humor and not this “trolling” you speak of. I’m a nice guy but when people make threats about someone they don’t know or know what that person is capable of is silly. Lots of dangerous people roaming around …

Last edited:

Jman1911

Louisiana Sportsman
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    Well
    You didn’t message me when I liked your Thompson Encore post now did you?! Did that not long ago!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom