Seriously, who wants to go fishing?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    My fishing buddy went back up to MN, and what few guys I know that would fish stay so busy they rarely ever do.

I have no problem hitting the water by myself, but since I do have another swivel seat in this boat, it seems a shame to never use it. I have poles and tackle and all that. All you need is a way to meet me and a license.

Who's game?

Last edited:

Storm52

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Shreveport
    LC: Its raining along with lightning....Dave Keithville isn't a bad drive from Ponchatoula. Only about 20 minutes from Frierson.

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    I'd be game, but you're all the way out there near Shreveport. I'd rather be lazy and stay home.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Hmm.

Bayoufishing trip.

20+ rednecks out fishing in the river and then a huge fish fry afterwards.....

Idea?

+1

LC: Its raining along with lightning....Dave Keithville isn't a bad drive from Ponchatoula. Only about 20 minutes from Frierson.

Not too bad, I've driven further to go fishing. I think the idea of "bayoufishing trip" would be neat.

altimar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Lafayette
    Is there some decent fishing around here? I've also been meaning to ask you about shooting ranges since I moved up here.

buddy_fuentes

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Maurepas, LA (Diversion Canal)
    You are about 70 miles from Toledo Bend and it has some great fishing. I think the Red River is right there, too. The Bass Master Classic was held there, I'm sure the pros left a couple of fish. Cross Lake is in you neck of the woods also. My pick is Toledo Bend.

On Wed. nights there is a IDPA or maybe a steel match at the Clark's range in Prinston.

That's about all I know about anything and everything and I ain't too sure of what I told you.:D

Top Bottom