Sherburne WMA class 3 shoot

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What Saturday in March would you like to attend the class 3 shoot?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

jjoker16

Rating - 98.3%
    57   1   0
    Jan 23, 2008
    Ascension Parish
    A class 3 shoot has been put into the works and has been made possible by a few of our Bayoushooter sponsors. We are trying to secure a date for one of the weekends in March; preferably a Saturday.

all the sponsors have been kind enough to allow all members to come and experience their world of class 3 fun. They only ask that you bring your own quality ammo (brass cased and jacketed).

Please select the date that will work for you so we can find what date works best for most.

Thank you.

LandrysGuns

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Addis, LA
    We have a gun show in Mandeville March 8-9. So other than that weekend, we're mostly free.

Dale Landry
    Landry's Guns
    225-694-3376

Bkjsdc09

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Hammond
    Gunna go ahead and give you guys a heads up. Soon, full auto firing and rapid fire will not be allowed on the range due to a fear of folks shooting over the berm and hurling rounds towards 190 and other portions of the wma.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lafsnguy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Lafayette
    Gunna go ahead and give you guys a heads up. Soon, full auto firing and rapid fire will not be allowed on the range due to a fear of folks shooting over the berm and hurling rounds towards 190 and other portions of the wma.

That's no good. Where did you hear this? If true there won't be any outdoor ranges around Lafayette that allow full auto. Fuselier complex has always been stupid about it. Last year New Iberia Sheriffs range changed the rules so may be SOL if this is the case.

Bkjsdc09

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Hammond
    I'm a biologist for LDWF. I would expect to see new posted signs in the next month, maybe by the end of this month.

Bkjsdc09

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Hammond
    Which in my opinion, this won't necessarily keep folks from shooting over the berm. The only real solution to the problem, and I have mentioned this, is having RSO's on the range.

Top Bottom