Sherburne

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • john17427

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Oct 23, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Went to Sherburne today for the first time. Very nice range if a bit crowded. Even with the crowd, range operation went pretty smoothly with everyone watching their P's and Q's as far as I saw. Will definitely be going back. I just wish there was one like it closer to BR.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I was there on Tuesday. I got there at 7 am and had the place to myself but by 8:30 it was getting busy. I try and go during the week when hopefully it is not so busy.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Probably going to be out there Sunday or Monday morning, depending. Unless a buddy takes me out to the range in Eunice... I still haven't gotten around to sending my app in for them.

Got a new boomstick to sight in and play with.

john17427

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Oct 23, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Went the long way out towards I10 leaving the range on Thursday and ran into the grader somewhere in the middle so they are definitely working on the road. But it's a long road.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Good day. Road was great. Seen worse conditions before The Flood. Not too busy. Got in at the rifle range half empty. Pistol range nearly empty. As usual the archery range to myself lol.

killdee

Wanderer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    BR, LA
    Went out to Sherburne on December 2 afternoon. Rifle range was busy. Pistol range crowd came and went while we were there. Never too crowded. Target stands on the pistol range were pretty ragged, but considering the busy weekend, no complaints.
    The road from 190 was in pretty good shape, I thought. Always has that washboard effect, regardless of grading. A few mudholes in the curves that weren't hard to avoid if you drive reasonably and watch for oncoming traffic.
    And we just splurged at Not Your Mama's on the way back to BR. Great food. Service a little sporadic, but decent.

Top Bottom