Shotgun to Multiple Rifle Adapter X Caliber System

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    The Awesome Adapter for Your 12-Gauge Shotgun
    That Turns It Into an ‘Ultimate Survival Rifle’

Works like Barrel Tubes for your 12 Gauge shotgun as seen in Over & Unders.

Blaze Link

Product Link

x-caliber-adapter-system_gear-up_3-620x345.jpg

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    with only a 7 inch rifled barrel its hard to think you could shoot/hit something at 50yrds :dunno:

Well Barrel length vs Accuracy is an interesting topic, but in this case I'm sure you're right. The accuracy is probably hard to maintain with this.

However it's not designed for accuracy, it's designed for being able to shoot any/all ammo you come across. In a survival situation 50 yds would be good enough for a lot of things.

xobelkcat

tacklebox
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Jul 6, 2007
    Slidell, Louisiana
    Does anyone have any personal expirience with any of these caliber conversions?
    In one of the videos from the xcaliber web site, they were able to keep about a 12" or less group at 75yds with all types of different calibers. So as for accuracy that should be good enough for a survival situation.

I've been re evaluating my SHTF mindset. I'm going more simplistic and utilitarian.
    And I've been looking at these caliber conversion tubes for a while and I would like to see if anyone here has tried these out of curiosity?

Wolfgang1952

LOCAL Fla. Par, Cha. Pres
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Mt Hermon / Franklinton La, USA
    Now if someone could come up with n adaptor for either a side by side or an over an under that was full length sat 24 to say 28 inch, now that would be better. That kit is useless in the real world. You’re not going to be changing from caliber to caliber every time you turn around. Now make a standard set, say 5,56x45, 7.62x51, 7.62x54R and 39. Then you’ll have something.

Top Bottom