Show 'Em The Money When They Show Me The Door

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    If I'm eating in a restaurant with no alcohol sales, and all of a sudden I get told to leave when they find out I have a gun, of course I have to leave, no problem, but do I have to pay if I'm not finished eating?

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Two questions:

1. Why would you have to leave a restaurant that sells alcohol?

2. Why would they suddenly find out you have a gun?

CavalryJim

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Be more specific...here is an scenerio: You are open carrying and stroll into your local bbq joint for a brisket plate. Initially, nobody seems to notice or care but then some busy body pecker head is offended you dare to act like an honest law abiding citizen. Pecker head runs to the manager who has never heard of 'open carry' and asks you to leave...which you should do to keep from being charged with trespassing.

Now suppose further that you have consumed a couple bites of your brisket and the manager also wants you to pay before leaving. How do you handle that situation?

One answer is to take the high road. Pay the bill while asking them to box up the left-overs that you will eat later. Go home, finish your meal, then post the story here so we can boycott said bbq joint and flood the owner with complaints.

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    In before...

thread-pic%20(171).jpg

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    I got kicked out of an asian massage parlor because I kept rolling over and my "gun" was visible...

She said she could tell it was about to go off.....

I would have paid more had It accidentally discharged....

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Open carry by those without a displayed badge can be quite disconcerting to the general public. How would I know, as a general public member, that you are legally allowed to carry a gun, or, maybe a drug dealer, etc. This is a legitimate concern.

The best thing I could say is if you are a "concealed carry" person, then keep it COMPLETELY concealed at all times.

Top Bottom