Show 'Em The Money When They Show Me The Door

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    Sorry, folks. Yes the scenario is an entirely hypothetical one in which the gun is openly carried but unnoticed until later. I have to agree with jimdana that open carry handguns absent a badge are something no longer familiar to the general public. There are a lot of hysterically reactive people out there now who can make big problems about it via 911 on their cellphones. Anyway, if you get tossed out on a whim and haven't broken any state laws, it hardly seems you could be required to pay for the meal unless you elect to take it with you.

LAYNFRM

in the fire
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    central/pride
    Sorry, folks. Yes the scenario is an entirely hypothetical one in which the gun is openly carried but unnoticed until later. I have to agree with jimdana that open carry handguns absent a badge are something no longer familiar to the general public. There are a lot of hysterically reactive people out there now who can make big problems about it via 911 on their cellphones. Anyway, if you get tossed out on a whim and haven't broken any state laws, it hardly seems you could be required to pay for the meal unless you elect to take it with you.

buy one of the CCW badges in the back of most gun magazines. then you won't get kicked out or stared at.

goodburbon

Whalmitfahrer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Around
    What about the legality of those badges? From a distance another LEO will assume you are an LEO from out of area and not shoot you, but what about legality once all is said and done?

Top Bottom