Smith&Wesson M&P 15-22 ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunut

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Cut Off, Louisiana
    Looks cool.

db someone in the classifieds is looking for a compact Kimber. I told them to PM you. I wasn't sure if you still had the Kimber for sale.

glockmanG35

Explicit Lyrics
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    St. James Parish
    I have a S&W M&P15ORC, I added a Daniel Defence quad rail, with a 3x9x40 scope. I love it. The S&W AR's are nice, but after buying my Rock River I would have to give the edge to RR, DONT get me wrong both are great to have but I guess it's just mt personal peference.

But if your looking for a .22LR I bought a Ruger 10-22 with the tapco package, its cool looking (its for my son and he loves it!!) for 300 you cant go wrong, plus the clips are 20 bucks a piece that holds 25. Just my opinion

dbolemiss

Rebel Fan
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    New Iberia,LA
    Looks cool.

db someone in the classifieds is looking for a compact Kimber. I told them to PM you. I wasn't sure if you still had the Kimber for sale.

Thanks but I have traded it off a little while back.I see that someone else has it up for sale,that little gun has made its rounds around here.

dbolemiss

Rebel Fan
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    New Iberia,LA
    I have a S&W M&P15ORC, I added a Daniel Defence quad rail, with a 3x9x40 scope. I love it. The S&W AR's are nice, but after buying my Rock River I would have to give the edge to RR, DONT get me wrong both are great to have but I guess it's just mt personal peference.

But if your looking for a .22LR I bought a Ruger 10-22 with the tapco package, its cool looking (its for my son and he loves it!!) for 300 you cant go wrong, plus the clips are 20 bucks a piece that holds 25. Just my opinion

I got the 10-22 covered,just looking for something new to play with.

IMG_6395.jpg

Top Bottom