So Now I Own Two Glocks

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    And then I find a few posts down a pic of my favorite ankle gun, the desert eagle! With the new al framed 5" barrel L5 models coming in under 50 OZ a "real man" could carry one in a less than obvious way. Like under a jacket in a OWB holster, the gun is not massively thick. Im not a "real man" so that is just pure conjecture, but i did consult a RSO last time I was at a range so I guess whatever i say might as well get carved onto some stone tablets by a holy man on a mountain.
    Man…. I bought the all steel muzzle brake version 6” barrel in .44 mag.
    It is one monster of a pistol.

Mitch Dufour

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Ruston
    Another Glock I will not be buying!

Not that I am opposed to a little bling!
    20230817_130726.jpg

RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I own about fifteen Glocks. Other than suppressor height sights on two of them, I haven't (and won't) modify them in any way. I trust Glock more than I trust most other companies to make a quality product, and I know they'll stand behind it if something happens.

In terms of collectibility: Glocks are coming into their own as bonafide collectibles. Early (first generation) guns are generally worth leaving alone as they're steadily ticking up in value, and some of the more unusual variations of later generations are also generating interest.

Some years back I picked up a 17R (red framed training pistol with the "reset" trigger) and a third gen 17L. I could sell each other and about double my money at this point ... which means I'll just keep 'em in the safe and let them keep appreciating.

Mike

Top Bottom