So what's Ruger's new gun going to be?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RobFMJ

Texan Transplant
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Houma, LA
    ANOTHER Kel Tec Rip off apparentely....:rolleyes:

This :(

Is Ruger's engineering department really that out of ideas? This is a shame, cause I really love their LCR and am looking forward to seeing that scout rifle they're gonna make, but things like this make me want to take my money elsewhere.

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    ANOTHER Kel Tec Rip off apparentely....:rolleyes:
    This :(
    Is Ruger's engineering department really that out of ideas? This is a shame, cause I really love their LCR and am looking forward to seeing that scout rifle they're gonna make, but things like this make me want to take my money elsewhere.

(RP) Southport, CT January 5, 2010

Sturm, Ruger and Company (NYSE:RGR) announced the upcoming release of the Ruger LCSG (Little Copied ShotGun). The LCSG is a bullpup design incorporating a dual-tube magazine, each holding seven 2-3/4" rounds, with a manual tube select switch and bottom ejection. This gives the weapon 14+1 capacity in a compact size, making it ideal for home defense, duty use, or CQB.

Gun writers are falling over in a faint, and slobbering uncontrollably, as they heap praise on Ruger for their innovative design. One noted writer stated "This is incredible! Yet another revolutionary weapon introduced by Ruger. Just as with their LCP and LC9, nothing like this has ever been seen before! In my upcoming feature article for ________ magazine, I will have exclusive pictures of Ruger's complete "Little Copied" series. In addition, you'll see an inside photo shoot showing me kissing the asses of Ruger's entire engineering staff, alongside the magazine's editors kissing the asses of Ruger's advertising department as they hand over their check. As a grand finale, everyone present will simultaneously **** on a lifesize portrait of George Kelgren. Don't miss it!"

An early release photo of the LCSG is shown below.

Last edited:

RobFMJ

Texan Transplant
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Houma, LA
    (RP) Southport, CT January 5, 2010

Sturm, Ruger and Company (NYSE:RGR) announced the upcoming release of the Ruger LCSG (Little Copied ShotGun). The LCSG is a bullpup design incorporating a dual-tube magazine, each holding seven 2-3/4" rounds, with a manual tube select switch and bottom ejection. This gives the weapon 14+1 capacity in a compact size, making it ideal for home defense, duty use, or CQB.

Gun writers are falling over in a faint, and slobbering uncontrollably, as they heap praise on Ruger for their innovative design. One noted writer stated "This is incredible! Yet another revolutionary weapon introduced by Ruger. Just as with their LCP and LC9, nothing like this has ever been seen before! In my upcoming feature article for ________ magazine, I will have exclusive pictures of Ruger's complete "Little Copied" series. In addition, you'll see an inside photo shoot showing me kissing the asses of Ruger's entire engineering staff, alongside the magazine's editors kissing the asses of Ruger's advertising department as they hand over their check. As a grand finale, everyone present will simultaneously **** on a lifesize portrait of George Kelgren. Don't miss it!"

An early release photo of the LCSG is shown below.

Hahahah, love the billboard warning on the side :rofl:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom