Some interesting statistics.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    The google-fu is strong with this one!

Prescicely why I mentioned the Aussies and the beautiful Czech Republic. CZ75 anybody? :thumbsup:

Iceland could be taken so many ways to Sunday that it's not even funny! Then again, what'd does Iceland have of any strategic value?
    And yeah cher, no seafood, no go.

Actually they're a decent strategic location for air. We have a military post there. Since its an island, I don't think seafood would be lacking either.

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    Actually they're a decent strategic location for air. We have a military post there. Since its an island, I don't think seafood would be lacking either.

Point taken, but there are none of the same sea creatures we dine on. Can anybody say fried catfish?

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    HB, with all due respect, you cannot have the whole populous in the war. We talk for now. Not sure what you're doing. Someone had to till the land, sew uniforms, make the rifles, keep the peace, run the government, and there were also the inevitable non-participants.

This is just some interesting info. No, not all hunters will take up arms if and when the time arrives. It is assuring that if even just a smidgen of these rifleman seize their rifles to defend themselves, that the idea of freedom has not died. Evil persists because good men do nothing.

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    Gee,

You-all don't know that the major resurce of Iceland is jillions of georgeous super-hot blue-eyed blonde chicks with big chichi's ?

I would surrender "on sight" ! You would, too !

leVieux

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    dave, it has already been stated in the other thread by the BS LAW that it will never happen, how dare you question the LAW?!?

He said not all hunters will take up arms when the need arises. Since this thread is about the mainland being invaded ("Gun Behind Every Grass Theory"), I have a very difficult time American hunters will not pick up arms, some way or another, in defense of America Freedom, the freedom that allows them to hunt.

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    Gee,

You-all don't know that the major resurce of Iceland is jillions of georgeous super-hot blue-eyed blonde chicks with big chichi's ?

I would surrender "on sight" ! You would, too !

leVieux

You ain't nothin' but a hound dog, crying all the time.

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Meaning there will be some hunters assuredly and inevitably that will not participate in armed conflict.

Not all.

I know what it means. I just disagree with the statement that not all hunters will participate in an armed conflict if our country is being invaded.

I am free to hunt here in United States. If United States is being invaded, there's no way in the world I will not do my part in defending it.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    762, if I remember correctly didn't you mention living off of government assistance? Who is gonna send you a check after the revolution?

I'm not trying to be offensive, I just find it genuinely interesting that someone who needs the government's support would be so eager for revolt. Strange dichotomy.

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    762, if I remember correctly didn't you mention living off of government assistance? Who is gonna send you a check after the revolution?

I'm not trying to be offensive, I just find it genuinely interesting that someone who needs the government's support would be so eager for revolt. Strange dichotomy.

I don't think he's advocating revolt; I think he's trying to state that American hunters become the largest army in the world, once someone tries to invade our land and freedom.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mike933
    Top Bottom