SouthernGunForum.com

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I'd rather see banned members find a new home than keep coming back here under alteregos (which is funny since they all claim to hate this site yet can't seem to stay away).

I wonder how many banned members will return to BS.COM after learning of the alternative site? Hell, everyone knows of the whale and yet some banned members return to this site under aliases. Maybe it's something they are putting in the water that makes people come back. Hmmmmm

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    Speed racer ....speedracer... Oh yeah! Now I remember. The only infraction I ever got was from him... For replying via PM over him calling me an *******. Yeah, I think I'm just gonna ride this bayou shooter thing out, thanks.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Speed racer ....speedracer... Oh yeah! Now I remember. The only infraction I ever got was from him... For replying via PM over him calling me an *******. Yeah, I think I'm just gonna ride this bayou shooter thing out, thanks.

I think you're confused. About several things apparently.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Yeh because if someone else did it they would have deleted the thread and the poster would have joined the Ban camp.
    Wait for it, here comes the justification. Pathetic

Seriously Man? They spammed the hell out of our userbase advertising their new and improved "freedom forum" and talking down about BS. When we banned that spam account 3 more popped up doing the same exact childish ****. This is the core leadership over there. You saw the PM they sent, right?

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    Seriously Man? They spammed the hell out of our userbase advertising their new and improved "freedom forum" and talking down about BS. When we banned that spam account 3 more popped up doing the same exact childish ****. This is the core leadership over there. You saw the PM they sent, right?

No I did not see it. I must not be in the cool club. lol I understand your actions concerning them. I don't understand this cry baby post. It's beneath us.

Sully

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 1, 2012
    Sulphur
    all i could think of while reading the pm was the nihilist techno guys from big lebowski

Nihilists.jpg

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    No I did not see it. I must not be in the cool club. lol I understand your actions concerning them. I don't understand this cry baby post. It's beneath us.

Post #17 of THIS THREAD ya big ape!
    http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/...GunForum.com&p=1164228&viewfull=1#post1164228

We started this thread to ward off all the spam accounts they were creating and give them no reason to keep abusing our members. Forgive us for throwing a few jabs in the process when we found out who all was over there before the spamming began.

And you have always been a charter member of the cool club.:cool:

BobKaro

Yellow Boxes? Sweet!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Youngsville, LA
    I wonder how many banned members will return to BS.COM after learning of the alternative site? Hell, everyone knows of the whale and yet some banned members return to this site under aliases. Maybe it's something they are putting in the water that makes people come back. Hmmmmm

Some never left. I have my own issues with the way this site is moderated. In the end, it ain't my site. I'm not dumb enough to believe that anyone is stomping on my First Amendment rights by disagreeing or banning me. At worst, you could call it a dick move.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    I didn't get the Spam PM or see some of the deleted post. Post 17 here sets the tone though. The butt hurt is real.

Yep, suddenly we started getting bombarded by emails from "reported PMs" and and our PM boxes filled up from members letting us know what was happening. Things got exiting for a couple hours and we all agreed this post was the way to go, but Speed's post was much, much nicer than I wanted to be. This is why I don't do any modding in the open forums and I insist on hiding in my little marketplace corner of the forums.

Top Bottom