Spikes upper group buy Baton Rouge - They have arrived!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Morning bump for those that don't constantly refresh this thread while waiting patiently.

Joe included Blackdog upper savers for everyone, mine is already mounted on a lower, I never have a shortage of lowers, just a shortage of uppers!

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I know, I know. But I already had a spikes, Now I dont and am goin on a lil trip and want an ar for sidekick.. I guess if I cant get a deal on one, the AK will have to go..

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I tried to get on it as well (late) and they told me to push sand ............. hehe

Guess I will have to buy that Spikes ML LE Upper with the 9"BAR Rail :(

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Just a bump, times for pickup are in the first post, if you need an address for tonight PM 'Ashley', I'll be sleeping, I work O/N tonight, otherwise you can PM for an address for Saturday or Sunday. If those times don't work for you, let me know, we can work something out.

kdavis1984

Practice, Practice
    Apr 11, 2010
    Denham Springs
    Just a bump, times for pickup are in the first post, if you need an address for tonight PM 'Ashley', I'll be sleeping, I work O/N tonight, otherwise you can PM for an address for Saturday or Sunday. If those times don't work for you, let me know, we can work something out.

picked mine up wednesday (actually the wife picked it up for me) and finally got around to assembling my stripped lower from the last group buy i was a part of. Thanks again Nick for setting this up!!

alcopone1

oil slinger
    Jan 14, 2012
    Houma , La
    picked mine up today and just finshing putting it together, only problem is i can only fondle it :mamoru: till i get a chance to go
    to the range , it fits great to my lower and thanks again nick for putting this group buy together and
    your wife for the chance to pick it up today , i really appreciate that.

and thank you joebobs for the awesome deal

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Got mine today :) Thanks again for making this happen. Now I just need to get a rear sight on it and can head to the range next weekend.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Did everyone that got their uppers open them up? Just want to make sure someone who paid for an MOE didn't get an MLS? I know the MOE was just written on the boxes.

I personally like the MLS look better, but to each his own.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    PSA still has Magpul MBUS for $40.

I'd rather spend more for something better

Did everyone that got their uppers open them up? Just want to make sure someone who paid for an MOE didn't get an MLS? I know the MOE was just written on the boxes.

I personally like the MLS look better, but to each his own.

Yep mine's open and mounted. Paid for MLS and that's what I got :D

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom