Spikes upper group buy Baton Rouge - They have arrived!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeBobOutfitter

Feb 12, 2012
    Hays, KS
    We were told as of today they are waiting for A2 flash hiders to arrive (couple more dyas), but the gas tubes, barrels, etc are all in stock. We're SUPPOSED to be getting more updates soon, but won't be posting again until we get tracking updates. They are in the final stages of putting them together now. It's stupid, but every part of an AR15 is hard to get right now.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I have a question not related to this upper buy. When are you going to be getting more Spike's LPK's in and also the Spikes Tactical 6pos Milspec Carbine Stock Hardware Kit with T2 Buffer?

JoeBobOutfitter

Feb 12, 2012
    Hays, KS
    I have a question not related to this upper buy. When are you going to be getting more Spike's LPK's in and also the Spikes Tactical 6pos Milspec Carbine Stock Hardware Kit with T2 Buffer?

Spike's LPK: More on 6/13/12. We haven't seen any of these for about 8 weeks now.

Spike's 6pos stock hardware kits...no idea unfortunately. We have a boatload of T2 buffers in stock though.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Spike's LPK: More on 6/13/12. We haven't seen any of these for about 8 weeks now.

Spike's 6pos stock hardware kits...no idea unfortunately. We have a boatload of T2 buffers in stock though.

Thanks for the quick response. I need the whole shebang for a new build. I will keep looking and buy it when it finally comes in.

JoeBobOutfitter

Feb 12, 2012
    Hays, KS
    Just got an email from JoeBob. Uppers will be in stock on 6/21, so, we don't have long now!!

That is correct. Uppers are in-bound and should arrive on Thursday. We'll get them boxed up and shipped out same-day headed towards their intended destination. The person receiving all the uppers should be in touch with you guys to arrange pickup once they arrive (early to mid next week).

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Yup, they are on the truck to my house. After I get them sorted out I will start arranging pick up times, or I might send them to mexico, something to do with the fast and furious movie.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I finally got them after playing tag with Fedex. The driver couldn't find my house so he just said they were undeliverable, after playing phone tag we tracked them down and Ashley went and picked them up.

I was going to try to arrange a pick up for tonight for those interested, but since BS has been down all day I couldn't communicate with everyone.

I will be in Shenandoah tomorrow afternoon if anyone is in that area and wants to meet up, just send me a PM. I work all weekend, but Ashley is off all weekend, I will see if I can sweet talk her into setting some pick up times Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I will have to get figure out a shipping quote for the couple of guys that asked for them to be shipped, so just PM me if you need yours shipped with the address you want them shipped to, and I have to double check my PM's to make sure I get the ones that were sold while we were waiting for them to come in to the right people!

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    She should be free in the mornings and the afternoons, but she has a birthday party Saturday and a baby shower Sunday, both mid day. Once I figure out the times she will be committed to be available for pick ups I will post them.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Looks like times for pick up will be

Friday after 5pm
    Saturday from 9am til 12 noon and then after 5pm
    Sunday after 3pm

If these times don't work, let me know, we can work something out. I live in Sherwood Forest, PM me for my address, I am pretty sure I sent it out in the original instructions, but I don't remember. I am going to sort everything out in the morning, and group them to make it easy for Ashley. Please have some sort of way to prove who you are!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom