stolen four wheeler

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    My buddy here in Pride lost his trailer, zero turn Kubota, and two generators awhile back.
    His house is about 500' off the road with lots of open land and houses. They pull up to his house hooked up his trailer then loaded his Kubota and generators and drove off, all in the middle of the day. You couldn't see anything from the road so they had to drive back there to look what might be there.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    My buddy here in Pride lost his trailer, zero turn Kubota, and two generators awhile back.
    His house is about 500' off the road with lots of open land and houses. They pull up to his house hooked up his trailer then loaded his Kubota and generators and drove off, all in the middle of the day. You couldn't see anything from the road so they had to drive back there to look what might be there.
    So much for country living.... just kidding wife and I want to move out of town with a little land after my daughter graduates

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I install security systems for a living, and my friends ask me all the time, how we get morons to buy our crap...

Col_Sanders

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Deridder
    I'm sorry to hear that man. Hope you catch em and get it back! Someone up here had their brand new can-am stolen. The people messed up and called the dealership for a key. Come to find out it was two soldiers and the had 6 4-wheelers at there place.
    Hope the A**holes get caught quick!

Do you have any more info on this?

hotshotmatt

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    baton rouge
    we found the bike . i snuck on the guys place i thought took it . all the plastics are gun . the mud lits are gone . its not worth ten bucks now . we cant find him though. he lf lives on neasom road in st helena. name dustin boyd. age 20 if seen call police

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    we found the bike . i snuck on the guys place i thought took it . all the plastics are gun . the mud lits are gone . its not worth ten bucks now . we cant find him though. he lf lives on neasom road in st helena. name dustin boyd. age 20 if seen call police

So is it back in your possession or do they have to get a warrant or something of that nature? That really sucks that it got trashed.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA

Hey man, you really should think before you post these kinds of things.

i am pretty sure everyone here agrees with you on a moral level for going get your stolen property back, but the reality is that you just admitted to trespassing online.

As jacked up as our criminal justice system is sometimes, I can totally see you standing right next to him in court on a trespassing charge as he answers to his theft charge. The right thing to do would have been to identify it and then immediately call the police without trespassing on his property.

Also, the cops coming and seeing it in his possession only helps your case. Now they do not have proof he took it if you took it back. You basically tampered with evidence that could have been beneficial to you.

again, I can understand your anger and I am not saying I might not have done the same thing, but coming on here and posting about it is foolish and could come back to bite you.

Just trying to help.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Hey man, you really should think before you post these kinds of things.

i am pretty sure everyone here agrees with you on a moral level for going get your stolen property back, but the reality is that you just admitted to trespassing online.

As jacked up as our criminal justice system is sometimes, I can totally see you standing right next to him in court on a trespassing charge as he answers to his theft charge. The right thing to do would have been to identify it and then immediately call the police without trespassing on his property.

Also, the cops coming and seeing it in his possession only helps your case. Now they do not have proof he took it if you took it back. You basically tampered with evidence that could have been beneficial to you.

again, I can understand your anger and I am not saying I might not have done the same thing, but coming on here and posting about it is foolish and could come back to bite you.

Just trying to help.

Did he take it back? Hard to tell from his post I think he just found it.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Really he said i snuck on the guys place i thought took it I think he means he went to the guys place and saw the bike. Hard to tell by that quote.

Snap, you got me, I read completely over that about four times. LOL

Yeah, at least if he did not take it, the cops can hopefully catch the guy in physical possession.

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    If its that guy on the FB page, he is just asking for a prison rape with that haircut.
    As far as tresspassing, I wouldnt worry about it. Worse case scenario, you get a misdemeanor summons for tresspassing which will get thrown out in court. IN all honesty, the investigating officer doesnt care.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom