Stripped Lowers group buy - Confirmed with Vendor that delivery is in 6 weeks!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cricht0n

Sep 25, 2012
    Zachary
    Jake, I for one would like to thank you. You've put a ton of time into fixing someone else screw-up/ rip-off that you had no obligation to do, an I greatly appreciate it. Rock on.

I agree, not being a part of this, I have to give Jake a lot of respect for dealing with a crappy situation and helping keep everyone calm, and most importantly getting them to a satisfactory resolution.

asianpersuasion

Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    Great job Jake. I ended up paying the money Jake would have made with the lowers my buddy ordered. I'd rather pay $50 than loose $400. Email sent to you Jake

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Mpl006 you have $ in your PayPal.
    Challenger73 you have $ in your PayPal
    Trubrew you have $ in your PayPal
    Headcase you have $ in your PayPal
    Paulup you have $ in your PayPal.

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Even though it's not 100% payment the OP said he will get the rest of it together in a few weeks. When that happens I will make sure that everyone gets the rest of it.

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    So he didn't pay you back in full?

Not completely. He had his math screwed up and only sent 80% of it. I discussed it with him and he has seen that my math skills are superior. ( I showed him about some that he forgot to include) He has agreed to pay the balance within the next 3 weeks. But in the interim I thought it best to get everyone involved an 80% payment. Some money in hand is better than an,"I'll get it to you when it all comes in". So voila, and I'm still trying to get intouch with a couple of guys. So if you're in on this GB and haven't contacted me regarding your $ for reimbursement I'd like to get this cleared up as soon as possible. Thanks.

LNSvince

May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Yes I am, and THANKS AGAIN ! Not many would have stepped up like you did.
    Not only did you STEP up, you pursued the guy more than I expected and in a very "SMART" way.
    Its not like you have a J.O.B. or family to take care of first...........Right ?
    Many do not know the whole story [ yet at least ] but you had some very Intelligent Ideas up there in your Noggin !
    Im impressed with your patients and ability to think on your toes when you had to.

Vince

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom