Stripped Lowers group buy - Confirmed with Vendor that delivery is in 6 weeks!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Wow! So it's a far drawn conclusion the dudes a scumbag, eh? What a tool.

I know he I-threatened me for speaking up against him early on in another thread when he was stalling for time, but I would truly show him how I settle debts from theft.

May I ask some of you victims, how much money you were supposedly saving buying these as a group as opposed to buying yourself through a reputable vendor? It's for my personal knowledge.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Sorry to do this to you. but I need someone to Vouch for cajunzx6 . Were all sending him money, and I do not know him.
    so Im not stirring the pot, just a simple, YES I know cajunzx6 , and he is a good business man ?

ANYONE ?

Vince

WE all know Big Jake, but were not sending him our money.

Man, your instincts were correct.

tlee_20

Jun 2, 2013
    May 23rd I spoke to Norbert on the phone about my refund for brass on www.ar15.com
    He told me "I will have my wife go to the post office and send you a personal check priority mail"

So you say that she left your sorry ass 2 months ago? IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A MONTH SINCE YOU CONFIRMED SHE WAS STILL WITH YOU!!!

Norbert, go to hell. I'll be seeing you in court soon enough...

JNieman

Dush
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Plot twist:

There never was a wife :P

I hope y'all at least get your money back, even though you're out a lot of time and energy.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    May 23rd I spoke to Norbert on the phone about my refund for brass on www.ar15.com
    He told me "I will have my wife go to the post office and send you a personal check priority mail"

So you say that she left your sorry ass 2 months ago? IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A MONTH SINCE YOU CONFIRMED SHE WAS STILL WITH YOU!!!

Norbert, go to hell. I'll be seeing you in court soon enough...

You won't be seeing him in court (he's not going to show / he won't be served).

Guys, I just erased a bunch of info that I was going to put here that would be helpful to you victims but I don't want to post after thinking about it because this thread is visible to the public. You pm me and when I confirm you are one of the good guys I will copy it to you. It can help you.

(BTW: Mods or Spanky, you should disable his account if you haven't already. And if there is a way to stop him from re-joining, do it). And with that, maybe try to get his IP Address to find out where it's registered.

Ijaw

Unknown Camper
    Jan 20, 2013
    Bayou Tigre, LA
    I just checked Larue tactical for a stripped stealth lower and their response was: At this time we are no longer selling lowers :dunno:

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    (BTW: Mods or Spanky, you should disable his account if you haven't already. And if there is a way to stop him from re-joining, do it). And with that, maybe try to get his IP Address to find out where it's registered.

I already took this up with the MOD for this area. As far as future accounts, I don't know, but the one that was being used has been locked. I ask for this so the thread couldn't be changed or locked other than by a MOD. Thanks.

As for your info I'd like to get a copy. Thanks again.

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    It looks as though this will be reimbursed by the end of next week. Long story short, the OP will make a reimbursement check written to my company and at that pointing need to know if you want a check or to order the lower. I will need an answer soon as when this actually happens. I'd like to take care of everything ASAP. Thanks.

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    It looks as the check will be sent out by Wednesday. As soon as I get the tracking information I will update. I am going off what the OP is relating so the dates are subject to change at any time. I will advise as to further actions by Email. Hopefully this will be over soon.

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    This is a done deal. I received the payment yesterday and , after it clears my bank, I will divi the payments up to those that need them. I will be intouch with those that require payment and let you all know how this will go down. I want to say thank you to all of those that were involved in this that were able to be patient and allow me to deal with this. This has taken allot of time on my part so I will ask that we make the pickups a fast as possible. If you have a lower at my place I will be intouch with you to set up a time for you to pick it up.

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    Jake, I for one would like to thank you. You've put a ton of time into fixing someone else screw-up/ rip-off that you had no obligation to do, an I greatly appreciate it. Rock on.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom