Student Threatened With Expulsion After Recording Professor’s Anti Trump Tirade

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    The dad of that boy who earned a bullet to the chest probably wishes he snooped a little harder. Every parent gets to choose how they entend on raising their own child. At 3 I barely trust her to go pee by herself. She has the option of earning a whole lot of trust, however I spoke specifically to not trusting other people with my child.

+1, I'll back you on taking the hard line! I don't have to do it... my wife does the snooping, and it's led us to some very weird places as you can only imagine!

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    As the legal guardian I provide my minor child's consent to me recording. We aren't talking somewhere private there is no emplied privacy in a classroom. The property is not owned by a person. Nor would I be transmitting recordings. Bottomline you think what I've said is wierd or creepy, and should be against the law, but you are attempting to shoe-horn a caddy into a dog house.

It would be the intellectual equivalent to attempt to charge for wire fraud because I did a math problem wrong because the calculator has wires.

+2... everyone has all the answers on raising kids until they have one themselves... perspectives change at that point!

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    What others do with their children is them "I don't judge". But I'm not gonna invade my child's trust/privacy because I don't trust others.

+3 because you're the only other one with kids (I assume), so you're opinion counts, but you're probably like me and your wife will do it for you...

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    +2... everyone has all the answers on raising kids until they have one themselves... perspectives change at that point!

Funny thing is they find it creepy now, but if I caught some blm wackjob teacher indoctrinating the little skulls full of mush to hate cops they would be extolling the virtues of a concerned dad catching a wacko in the act.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Y'all frigate ridiculous when it comes to theories on raising kids when most of you (active in the convo) probably don't have any. Heed my word: however you think you will raise kids, you might as well throw it out the window, because you have no clue what you'all do until you have one. Don't believe me? You'll see.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Funny thing is they find it creepy now, but if I caught some blm wackjob teacher indoctrinating the little skulls full of mush to hate cops they would be extolling the virtues of a concerned dad catching a wacko in the act.

Ha, it happens at her other "house"... he's not allowed to set foot in mine anymore after he put me in collections over a $40 doctor copay until he apologizes... while I'm the one providing insurance on his kid. No apologies, ok, I won't talk bad about you, but I'll teach your kid how the world really is so it won't chew her up and spit her out like it did you... to POS dad for anyone who didn't catch it.

Gypsy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2016
    Baker, Louisiana
    First I'm just going to say WOW to some of the comments....I am a single mom of 3 beautiful girls, my youngest just started college thank God!!!! I did the best I possibly could for them and prayed for 28 years I was doing the right thing. They are strong young women, I fought for them when it was necessary, and sadly in the schools today it's often, but when they were wrong, they were wrong. I trusted my eldest make good decisions and now she doesn't speak me or let me see my grandsons because she didn't always make this them and blames me. But we have to trust them or they will never learn to trust. As for the initial post...they professor should be let go. She is entitled to vote for whoever she wants, but she is not paid to shove her opinion down her students throats. I fought with the schools my kids attended every single year over stupid things....My kids are not little Nazi children and will not be treated as such. They actually discriminated against me, refused to give me pertaniate information in writing and told me to sit in front at parent meetings...I am deaf...I guess they thought i could hear in front? One office worker actually called me a liar because I speak. I wish anyone with young children the best of luck with today's schools, they are nothing the when I was in school, we never had policemen patrolling, ever!!!! It's a sad world when any child can't be safe and enjoy being at school.:(

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    First I'm just going to say WOW to some of the comments....I am a single mom of 3 beautiful girls, my youngest just started college thank God!!!! I did the best I possibly could for them and prayed for 28 years I was doing the right thing. They are strong young women, I fought for them when it was necessary, and sadly in the schools today it's often, but when they were wrong, they were wrong. I trusted my eldest make good decisions and now she doesn't speak me or let me see my grandsons because she didn't always make this them and blames me. But we have to trust them or they will never learn to trust. As for the initial post...they professor should be let go. She is entitled to vote for whoever she wants, but she is not paid to shove her opinion down her students throats. I fought with the schools my kids attended every single year over stupid things....My kids are not little Nazi children and will not be treated as such. They actually discriminated against me, refused to give me pertaniate information in writing and told me to sit in front at parent meetings...I am deaf...I guess they thought i could hear in front? One office worker actually called me a liar because I speak. I wish anyone with young children the best of luck with today's schools, they are nothing the when I was in school, we never had policemen patrolling, ever!!!! It's a sad world when any child can't be safe and enjoy being at school.:(

I feel for you on not being able to see your grandkids, my wife's ex got evicted and went to live with his parents. His new wife was yelling at the grandkids in the house (not her kids) to do the dishes and clean the kitchen. The mom yelled at her to clean the kitchen (they live there for free and help with nothing). They then moved out to a crappy lil apartment and now won't let the grandmother see her grandchildren. When I said dirtbag, I meant it! They won't talk to the parents until they get into financial trouble again and need bailing out. I know where you're coming from...

Whitebread, this is probably part of my stepchild's issue... There's more too it too.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    What ?!?!?!? That's some dumb **** right there.

You're kidding right?
    I'm failing to see what is dumb about insuring that if a teacher mistreats my child that it doesn't happen twice. In this day and age raising my child with traditional values, to know right from wrong, to think for herself, and stand on truth, puts a bullseye on her back. One day I'm going to be held accountable for the adult a created, so I really don't flying goats pecker what the hell other people think.

I bet more than half the objections never had a child. I would wager of those who have children who have comment played an active role raising them. And I would bet I'm either the only one here or one of a mere handful of the whole forum who has burried a child.

I willfully admit that has changed me, but I don't go easy on my daughter either. What's right is right and wrong is wrong, and I tolerate no less.

Last edited:

SicilianSecrets

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Baton Rouge/New Orleans, LA
    Y'all frigate ridiculous when it comes to theories on raising kids when most of you (active in the convo) probably don't have any. Heed my word: however you think you will raise kids, you might as well throw it out the window, because you have no clue what you'all do until you have one. Don't believe me? You'll see.

There is soooo much truth to this. I had it all figured out... until I had a daughter!!!!

SicilianSecrets

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Baton Rouge/New Orleans, LA
    I'm failing to see what is dumb about insuring that if a teacher mistreats my child that it doesn't happen twice. In this day and age raising my child with traditional values, to know right from wrong, to think for herself, and stand on truth, puts a bullseye on her back. One day I'm going to be held accountable for the adult a created, so I really don't flying goats pecker what the hell other people think.

I bet more than half the objections never had a child. I would wager of those who have children who have comment played an active role raising them. And I would bet I'm either the only one here or one of a mere handful of the whole forum who has burried a child.

I willfully admit that has changed me, but I don't go easy on my daughter either. What's right is right and wrong is wrong, and I tolerate no less.

Your kids are your world. Family first; more power to you for trying to protect them. I constantly worry about my step-daughter's well being.

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA

There is soooo much truth to this. I had it all figured out... until I had a daughter!!!!

A lot of truth in this.

You will also learn that each child is different.
    What works with one won't work with the other.

Also I'm thankful that I had 2 boys. Much easier and cheaper than girls.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    A lot of truth in this.

You will also learn that each child is different.
    What works with one won't work with the other.

Also I'm thankful that I had 2 boys. Much easier and cheaper than girls.

I can imagine my little girl is 3 going on 13 if you judged her by her attitude some days, but I wouldn't trade her for the world.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    I'm thankful that I had 2 boys. Much easier and cheaper than girls.

I know several people with some HYPERACTIVE little boys, and I am so happy I have peaceful little girls. My 3yo comes up with some attitude as well, and she's a frigate comedian, but I wouldn't trade her for a boy any day.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom