Taking a walk?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Enal

FIDO
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Well what if we turned this around a little...How about if any of the BayouShooter members are sitting outside or playing in the front yard and you look up and see a guy or gal walking down the street in civilian clothes with a slung AR or AK along with a mag in the rifle and several extra mags on his waist also some sort of sidearm???

What would a BayouShooter Member do?

1. Gather your family in the house and lock and load while dialing 911?
    2. Lock and Load and take aim until the person is out of site?
    3. Grab your rifle and sidearm and join them?

Just a question...Personally no matter what they look like...I would probably do both 1 & 2 because certain things like this have the ability to promote hostility and anxiety in others. Not to mention anyone that is not armed that doesn't live by these rules.

Also...What if this person is Black or Middle-Eastern or something really intimidating in appearance...?

I guess what I'm saying is that people have evolved greatly both Good and Bad so people are very hard to judge these days on their immediate emotional status or body language.

Just suppose you recently attended some sort of instructional class to update your skills with your own weapons and you happen to be Super-Aware of everything going on around you.

I personally don't like Open-Carry because I believe it puts everyone on guard or uneasy. Sure it's your right, but know when you use your judgement/intelligence properly.

Simply by exercising your rights can actually make others feel like their rights or safety is being stepped on with something like this. Just like the rules and guidelines behind your CHP.

When I got back stateside from the military conflicts in my Army Career...I had no problem walking around Everyday America without my rifle or sidearm 24/7 and I didn't feel a need to prove that I could do it because of what I was exposed to in the past.

Only my thoughts...

Last edited:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Well what if we turned this around a little...How about if any of the BayouShooter members are sitting outside or playing in the front yard and you look up and see a guy or gal walking down the street in civilian clothes with a slung AR or AK along with a mag in the rifle and several extra mags on his waist also some sort of sidearm???

Just a question...Personally no matter what they look like...I would probably do both 1 & 2 because certain things like this have the ability to promote hostility and anxiety in others. Not to mention anyone that is not armed that doesn't live by these rules.

Also...What if this person is Black or Middle-Eastern or something really intimidating in appearance...?

I guess what I'm saying is that people have evolved greatly both Good and Bad so people are very hard to judge these days on their immediate emotional status or body language.

Just suppose you recently attended some sort of instructional class to update your skills with your own weapons and you happen to be Super-Aware of everything going on around you.

I personally don't like Open-Carry because I believe it puts everyone on guard or uneasy. Sure it's your right, but know when you use your judgement/intelligence properly.

Simply by exercising your rights can actually make others feel like their rights or safety is being stepped on with something like this. Just like the rules and guidelines behind your CHP.

When I got back stateside from the military conflicts in my Army Career...I had no problem walking around Everyday America without my rifle or sidearm 24/7 and I didn't feel a need to prove that I could do it because of what I was exposed to in the past.

Only my thoughts...

Freaking awesome question... i think this deserves it's own thread.

I agree...1 & 2 to varying degrees depending on a purely stereotypical decision based on appearance and gut instinct alone.

LongRange

Weatherby...no Substitute
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA

Only my thoughts...

and this doesnt bother you that due to a bunch of people who have "kept their heads down" and passively protested, you now have to react this way to a man with a gun? Very seldomly will violance come from a a fresh person, typically its a repeat offense, so if the first offense is the last, would you NEED to react in this manner?

You aren't fixing the problem, you are just a product of the problem. Right now we are here talking about trying to keep people from taking our rights, what should be done is detering them for ever considering it. If anyone tries to stop the First amendment, they go to jail, its happened, many times, so why is it those trying to stop the second amendment aren't jailed? In the UNited states, it is a crime punishable by incarceration or death to infringe upon anyones civil liberties. Anyone doing so is commiting an act of either TREASON or SEDITION hers the definitions in case anyones not sure...

Treason, sedition mean disloyalty or treachery to one's country or its government. Treason is any attempt to overthrow the government or impair the well-being of a state to which one owes allegiance; the crime of giving aid or comfort to the enemies of one's government. Sedition is any act, writing, speech, etc., directed unlawfully against state authority, the government, or constitution, or calculated to bring it into contempt or to incite others to hostility, ill will or disaffection; it does not amount to treason and therefore is not a capital offense.

The 2nd Amendment is LAW, therfore anyone going against said laws or attempting to keep you from being able to benefit from said law, is GUILTY.

I have seen here, people mentioning the CCW permits etc, yet they arent aware the Permit means you are GIVING AWAY rights, fact is if i am open carrying a weapon and i do not have a concealed permit, an officer car request me to surrender my weapon, but he cannot demand it unless i am in the act of a crime. If you have a permit, you signed a paper giving him the right to disarm you.

In the united states, you have the right to use deadly force upon a LEO if he attempts to unlawfully arrest you. Ever had a Cop tell you that? hell no,lol.

Might wanna try this link...

http://www.constitution.org/uslaw/defunlaw.htm

“Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.” Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306. This premise was upheld by the Supreme Court of the United States in the case: John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S. 529. The Court stated: “Where the officer is killed in the course of the disorder which naturally accompanies an attempted arrest that is resisted, the law looks with very different eyes upon the transaction, when the officer had the right to make the arrest, from what it does if the officer had no right. What may be murder in the first case might be nothing more than manslaughter in the other, or the facts might show that no offense had been committed.”

“One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

As for grounds for arrest: “The carrying of arms in a quiet, peaceable, and orderly manner, concealed on or about the person, is not a breach of the peace. Nor does such an act of itself, lead to a breach of the peace.” (Wharton’s Criminal and Civil Procedure, 12th Ed., Vol.2: Judy v. Lashley, 5 W. Va. 628, 41 S.E. 197)

“An illegal arrest is an assault and battery. The person so attempted to be restrained of his liberty has the same right to use force in defending himself as he would in repelling any other assault and battery.” (State v. Robinson, 145 ME. 77, 72 ATL. 260).

this is legal doctrine so if you are going to do this thing, inform your lawyer of the proper caselaw first, because LEO's dont know all the laws, in their defense , there are just too many laws anymore.

ABM

This is fargin' war
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Lafayette
    In a nutshell, Dan, what do we do?

LongRange and Dan have opened a discussion I have participated in many times. What is the best course of action to preserve our country and Constitution as it was originally intended and written? I would like to hear from all of the members of this group. All of our rights are under assault not just the Second Amendment. What do we do?

J

jayd

Well what if we turned this around a little...
    you look up and see a guy...
    walking down the street ......with a slung .. AK ....

Touche

While we all have the right to firearms
    We do not the right to alarm our neighbors

Personally, I would be "concerned" in a case like this

Now granted my AO may be different than yours and if I lived in a rural area I'm sure my reaction wouldnt be the same

Nevertheless, excellent train of thought Enal

honestlou

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    ... I know damn good and well that I can't carry an AR on my shoulder through town without being arrested for disturbing the peace, or somesuch nonsense. The point is that I would be singled out and criminalized for carrying a gun, which is not a criminal act, and the constitution expressly forbids the infringement of peoples right to keep and bear arms...

People's rights do have limits, and these are not unconstitutional infringements. The most common example given is the right to free speech does NOT give you the right to yell "fire!" in a crowded theatre. Every application and thus every test of individual rights is dependent upon the circumstances. As others have pointed out, it IS reasonable to call the cops to question someone walking with an AR through a neighborhood or town. This is not common behavior today and warrants attention. This is not a bad thing.

You seem to think that our 2d ammendment rights are being infringed due to the current political climate. With some possible exceptions, this simply is not the case. It was not an uncommon practice in the 1800s to 'disarm' people when they came into town or into saloons. In the "good old days" of the frontier, I bet if you walked near someone's camp carrying a rifle, you'd be met by someone carrying a rifle who would question your presence and your intentions, just like a cop would today.

Understand that I do not mean this personally, but having rights means you have the right to say something stupid and the right to do something stupid. Just because you have the right to do something does not make it a good idea.

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    What Do We Do?

In the united states, you have the right to use deadly force upon a LEO if he attempts to unlawfully arrest you. Ever had a Cop tell you that? hell no,lol.

So, this great legal theory of yours is going to do you how much good when the rest of the force shows up and kills your dumb ass? Shooting LEOs will gain you very little sympathy with other LEOs, judges or juries. The consequences are going to be pretty bad for you. However, should you survive; you will likely have quite a bit of time on your hands to contemplate the stupidity of your actions.

For the more sane members of the board, I will tell you that I think the path to victory is through the hearts and minds of the people, their representatives and the judiciary.

Remember, the end of our 2nd Amendment rights will not come all at once. If the current administration tried to come get them right now, they would encounter resistance, even if it were just non-compliance. The first step is registration. Without registration, the forces of evil would not know where the guns are. Many will bravely say that they will never register their firearms. BS. Take a look at Class III weapons. These have been registered for many many years. If you registered your Thompson in 1968 or even 1986, you have an extremely valuable asset. What is a non-registered Thompson worth today? Virtually nothing. Actually, it is worth about 10 years. So, most people will register their firearms if for no other reason than to preserve their value and their ability to use them. Remember, it will be the law and the vast majority of people comply with the law. Those who do not, like nails that stick up will be hammered down and made examples of.

Some crisis will occur that the then current administration will use as an excuse to require that guns be turned in. This could be incremental - EBRs, pistols, the rest - or all at once. I would bet on incremental. People will turn them in. If not the militarized, civilian LEOs will enforce come kick down the doors of the non-compliers. I personally believe that LEOs would be more enthusiastic in enforcing the law than the military. All of this will be accompanied by massive propaganda on the part of the media. There will be no revolution. Anyone who attempts to defend the “rights” that he should have will be vilified and dealt with harshly. The internet commandos espousing such will go along with the program whimpering as they do. It will be Nazi Germany in the 30s all over again.

Is there a way to avoid this? Yes, absolutely. The population of the US is divided into 3 main groups on the issue – the far left who thinks only the police and military (potential oppressors) should have guns; the gun owners (especially ‘true believers” who think that gun ownership is an incident of freedom) and the big middle some of which may own guns, but most who basically are just ambivalent. The big middle is generally ignorant about guns. They believe what they see on TV, both in the news and movies. They are susceptible to being influenced one way or the other. Two things will keep them at least neutral or possible leaning to our side: education and their not perceiving guns as a threat to themselves and their families. That is our job and our number one line of defense. Educate the middle of the roaders that guns are neither good nor evil, therefore laws restricting guns only affect the already law abiding.

Plan of action:

Join organizations that support gun ownership – there is strength in numbers, politicians respect block votes because a politician’s only job is to get re-elected.
    Become organized for grass roots efforts – gun organizations are good for this. They have a lot of knowledge about how to do this effectively.
    Be visible in ways that make the people listen to you – Rallies are good, they show strength in numbers. Wandering neighborhoods with an AK is not. Whether it is within your rights or not, you do not want to appear to the public to be a “nut job”. The media will try to make you look that way. Do not help them. It hurts the cause.
    Educate – talk to people. Be rational and informed. Talking about revolution might be interesting among us gun owners, but it scares the common folk and pushes them to the other side.
    Bring people shooting – this is necessary. New converts can be your most zealous supporters.
    Support youth programs – this is our future.
    Get involved in the political process – work to elect politicians who are pro gun or at least sympathetic to gunowners. Keep in contact with them to let them know that you are watching what they do with respect to the issue. Keep them informed; many times they don’t realize how it affects you or your rights. Both letter writing and testimony serve this purpose. Judges are either elected or appointed; either way your involvement in the political process will influence who they will be. Turn them out of office when they disappoint you; it is a lesson to the rest.
    Be a good ambassador – lead by example.

You will get more results working within the system than outside of it. There are plenty of folks out there who want to use you for an example of why civilians should not have guns. Don’t give them an opportunity. Be the right kind of example.

Nowhere above does it say to be passive and rely on the charity of others. The plan will require a lot of action on the part of gun owners.

Dan

LongRange

Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    Dan,

I stated the LAW, i thought that meant something, but alas i see, that even if we are LAW ABIDING, we have cause to worry about our safety from LEO's? gee thats comforting. Whats more upsetting is that you have no problem telling people not to follow the law, instead, to give up your rights because of fear of death.

You give your "plan of action" my question is, is it working? if it doesn't work then what? do you have a fall back plan or just throw up ur hands and surrender? Im not arguing whats "right or wrong" in my own "opinion" im stating facts and laws as well as past history of those who have tried your approach. You keep wanting to throw out your opinion, and avoiding the facts and laws. You make no comment on Sedition or Treason, no comment on the history of our nation and others to fight for their freedoms and rights, you simply keep saying, "go down to city hall and play their game" well you keep doing that, and when you fail, it will be left to those who choose to say enough is enough and actually forcefully say "you will not take my guns", This isnt my opinion, unless you believe that this one time, out of all hundreds of other times in history, "peace talks" are going to actually work. IM not sure if that makes you just uninformed, or blantantly blinded.

We as a nation fight for freedoms around the world with Force and Killing, but you would have us believe that it wont be needed here, then why is it needed elsewhere? Because Talking doesnt do Jack. If you are right Dan, then we never had to fight a war ever in history... nobody ever had to... So the bible is stupid, every leader of every country is wrong, and any soldier who ever died did so in vain as a moron... gee thats nice.

Fact: wars are fought because one group feels their rights are not being respected or they are lacking in rights.

Fact: Wars are always preceeded by some guy or group wanting to "talk" and "protest"

Fact: If we have a war on drugs, and a war on terror, it has to be a war on the constitution.

Fact: Fear is what makes others not infringe upon your rights, we lost the brotherly love thing long ago.

Fact: Your words dont scare anyone

Fact: When the time comes to fight, some will stand and others will run

Fact: Many have already died to give us these rights

Fact: Those opposing the gun rights hide behind men with guns.

Fact: You talk peace, and all they hear is blah blah blah, nobody is paying attention because they know, all you will ever do is talk.

Fact: Humans by definition are animals, go explain to the Lion that he doesnt have to bite the other lions, just roar a bit.

Yes i choose not to go down town, the reason is simple, i cant stand people who think they know or think that attempting to take my rights wont **** me off enough to beat their ass. Ill make my stand at my door.
    When 911 happened, i knew a few "anti-gunners" and those are the 1st people who called asking if they could "borrow" a gun, i told them, go buy your own. That was FEAR that made them realize they werent safe, thats what works, because gun sales took a huge jump when 911 occured. so use what works, and you will win the day. Remind people that if they cant protect themselves, maybe when they need protected, their beloved LEO's will be off protecting their families, and have no time to protect yours. Fear gents, its the American way, Get ya Sum!

I AM NOT TELLING PEOPLE TO TAKE UP A GUN AND GO SHOOT SOMEONE! Im simply saying, make sure that anyone trying to take your rights, if they succeed in a law, they have a long way to go, because actually getting your guns from you will be met by Force.

Last edited:

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    Dan,

You give your "plan of action" my question is, is it working? if it doesn't work then what? do you have a fall back plan or just throw up ur hands and surrender? Im not arguing whats "right or wrong" in my own "opinion" im stating facts and laws as well as past history of those who have tried your approach. You keep wanting to throw out your opinion, and avoiding the facts and laws. You make no comment on Sedition or Treason, no comment on the history of our nation and others to fight for their freedoms and rights, you simply keep saying, "go down to city hall and play their game" well you keep doing that, and when you fail, it will be left to those who choose to say enough is enough and actually forcefully say "you will not take my guns", This isnt my opinion, unless you believe that this one time, out of all hundreds of other times in history, "peace talks" are going to actually work. IM not sure if that makes you just uninformed, or blantantly blinded.

Yes it is working. Perhaps not as fast as we would like, but things are going our way:

1986 Firearms Protection Act - fixed some of the 1968 GCA's issues (screwed the F/A crowd);

The 1994 AWB was allowed to sunset. It cost the Dems enough politically that they are hesitant to do it again. <ore importantly there has been a shift in the demographics of gun owners. There are more of us, more own EBRs and more are involved in the process.

CCW reform. Something in the neighborhood of 40 states now have shall issue CCW statutes. most have reciprocal agreements with each other. You can legally carry concealed in more places now than ever before, including national parks.

Lawful Commerce in Arms Act protects manufacturers and dealers from frivolous suits designed to run them out of business. (state and federal)

Legislation preventing seizure of firearms during emergencies. (state and federal)

US v. Emerson - US 5th Cir. 2nd Amendment protects and individual right.

DC v. Heller - Supreme Court holds that 2nd Amendment protects and individual right.

These cases are pretty big when you consider that the last time the Supreme Court interpreted the 2nd Amendment, they left it very unclear as to the nature of the right. It only took 70 years to get back before the court.

Recent 9th Cir. case that a held 2nd Amendment applies to the states under some circumstances.

44 states have constitutions that protect the individual's right to keep and bear arms. CA, NJ, NY and MD do not have these protections so that is why there are AWBs in those states. Our extra level of protection may be more important than the 2nd Amendment for most purposes. Until the 9th Cir.'s recent case, the 2nd had not been applied to the states like the 1st, 4th and 5th.

State preemption statutes prevent municipalities from passing ordinances that are more stringent than state law. This is important when you consider the demographics of big cities.

All things considered, we are actually doing pretty well; however, we need to be vigilant because very unfriendly forces now hold the federal government in their clutches. Now is the time to redouble our efforts to build on our successes. It works. Think about what we have being going through. There is no ammo on the shelf because we have been buying it in record quantities. EBRs, especially ARs and AKs, are both made and owned in record numbers. There are a lot more of us than in 1994. There are a lot of us who are not just talking.

Fact: Fear is what makes others not infringe upon your rights, we lost the brotherly love thing long ago.

Fear makes people react, possibly irrationally. You are not likely to be pleased with what occurs if you make the "big middle" afraid of you. You certainly cannot cow them all. If they fear you, they collectively will cause their forces to to crush you. You do not want these people to fear you. You want them to identify with you.

LongRange

Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    Dan,

I get your point.. but you are missing mine... Making laws to keep rights we already had is rediculous!! The Constitution isnt "specific" for a reason, because there arent supposed to be a bunch of regulations set on civil rights, its plain and simple! You post here about a bunch of **** we have to go thru just to keep part of the civil rights that we had in entirety 100 years ago.

If your way is working so well, how come since 1980 we have steadily lost rights when it comes to the second amendment?

As for fear.. well then how about we disarm the troops and give them all a few nice teddy bears to wave around in Iraq?

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA

Might wanna try this link...

http://www.constitution.org/uslaw/defunlaw.htm

I was going to just leave out replying to you, but the fact that you felt it necessary to even bring this up shows just how screwed up your mental processes are!

You don't even address (because I am sure you do not know) how many cops have put their badges and lives on the line to prevent that exact kind of misconduct and illegal actions!

I see Dan in front of committees testifying about gun rights.

I see you making wild and unsubstantiated claims about fast cars and secret squirrel type stuff worthy of an Art Bell program!

Recruited out of high school?

I call shenanigans!

Last edited:

LongRange

Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    I was going to just leave out replying to you, but the fact that you felt it necessary to even bring this up shows just how screwed up your mental processes are!

You don't even address (because I am sure you do not know) how many cops have put their badges and lives on the line to prevent that exact kind of misconduct and illegal actions!

I see Dan in front of committees testifying about gun rights.

I see you making wild and unsubstantiated claims about fast cars and secret squirrel type stuff worthy of an Art Bell program!

Recruited out of high school?

I call shenanigans!

And as i keep saying, again you sit here and ride off of coatheels, him this him that, when are we going to hear of the great acomplishments that even justify you making a post? I mean really, what benefit is it actually bring here? All you do is take someone elses words and info and pawn it off as an original thought, for the love of pete, for once, can you at least say something that someone else hasnt said or that you actually came up with on your own?
    Dan and i are exchanging very valid views that may not be in agreement but are both with some thought and true information, then you come in with some BS line and wait for a pat on the back from your drunk bros over at the kegger?

.. As for how many cops lay their badges on the line... well last year 136 cops died doing that(im guessing you asked because you didnt know)... and 27000 citizens... so who is it giving their lives? so because you don't know jack **** nor have you ever done ****. I call Lame-Ass.

do you even own a gun? Paintball doesnt count. When Grownups talk children should be quiet.

Last edited:

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    I better than you can imagine know just how many cops died in the line of duty last year.

I notice you don't even attempt to deny my call on you.
    For the record, I have never claimed posts that weren't my own.
    Rest assured I WILL reference past posts to make points.
    As far as my record goes?
    Well I was recruited by the CIA straight out of Middle School and those files are still sealed.
    But you're not going to get away with that tired old try to deflect attention from yourself.
    And once again, I'm not going to be swayed by your veiled attempt to try and dissuade people that you are not anti-cop.
    The problem is your post.
    Look at it this way.
    If I were say a deputy sheriff in your area, and I had to answer a disturbance call involving you where there is a chance you might have to be arrested, what do you think is going to be going through my mind if I know you made such a post?
    I can promise you that if it should go south and you get hurt or worse, the Sheriff and DA are going to hold up copies of your posts as proof of why you were so roughly handled.

The person here that know jack **** is you, my friend.

Your posts on so many different subjects PROVE the damn point without me having to!

You don't like it?
    Too bad!

I've had a lifetime of putting down ******** artists like you!
    And I've got a few years more to go where I will be doing the exact same thing.
    Maybe you will be one!

goodburbon

Whalmitfahrer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Around
    I am trying to make some sense of what you are saying, but I believe the gist is that you think the method that I laid out above is being meek and passive and that it is not "standing up for our rights". I am going to have to take offense. Where have you been in this fight except spewing crap on the computer that, if followed, will be counter productive? I didn't see you in Baton Rouge Tuesday speaking out against HB 387. I was there. I am pretty sure you are not a member of LSA. If you are, you are not active. A number of the members of this board are trying to build LSA into an effective grass roots organization. Sure would like some help. I haven't heard anything about you teaching the next generation of shooters. That same group of LSA members and others on the board are deeply involved with teaching juniors to shoot. Just to put a few other items out there: I drafted the law that says that there is no cause of action against firearm manufacturers or dealers for the criminal misuse of a firearm and the law that states that the state preempts municipalities in filing suit against gun manufacturers and dealers (that one got the Morial gun suit thrown out). I wrote the first in connection with Rep. (now congressman) Scalise and the second with Rep. McMains. I also helped draft LA's version of the bill that prevents confiscation of firearms during states of emergency for Scalise.

When the gov't stopped selling surplus brass, did you call your congressman? I spoke to mine every day while his staff made inquiries and helped solve the problem.

I am out on the front lines and I can tell you that making a spectacle of one's self and frightening the ordinary folk hurts our cause. There is serious work to be done and there is no room for stupid antics.

It is late and I am tired so I am going to go before I rant any further.

Dan

Thank you Dan. As I mentioned, this is a hypothetical and I know it would be counter-productive at this point. I do, however, yearn for the day when walking down the street with a gun won't be percieved as a criminal act.

I'm no longer in Louisiana, but a big battle there is in the works over HB 27, Is someone in contact with the television stations throughout the state to see if we can get some air time to present our case? Then at the end of the interview admit that you have a firearm on you right now, and no one got shot.

I keep hearing the same invalid arguements on the other side and if we were to launch a PR campaign on the local television level we might get some traction.

LongRange

Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    I better than you can imagine know just how many cops died in the line of duty last year.

I notice you don't even attempt to deny my call on you.
    For the record, I have never claimed posts that weren't my own.
    Rest assured I WILL reference past posts to make points.
    As far as my record goes?
    Well I was recruited by the CIA straight out of Middle School and those files are still sealed.
    But you're not going to get away with that tired old try to deflect attention from yourself.
    And once again, I'm not going to be swayed by your veiled attempt to try and dissuade people that you are not anti-cop.
    The problem is your post.
    Look at it this way.
    If I were say a deputy sheriff in your area, and I had to answer a disturbance call involving you where there is a chance you might have to be arrested, what do you think is going to be going through my mind if I know you made such a post?
    I can promise you that if it should go south and you get hurt or worse, the Sheriff and DA are going to hold up copies of your posts as proof of why you were so roughly handled.

The person here that know jack **** is you, my friend.

Your posts on so many different subjects PROVE the damn point without me having to!

You don't like it?
    Too bad!

I've had a lifetime of putting down ******** artists like you!
    And I've got a few years more to go where I will be doing the exact same thing.
    Maybe you will be one!

The worse part is you honestly think that post made sense, heres what i got from it...

1.-I shouldnt say things because the cops might get mad at me, so freedom of speech is dead also?

2.-Theres no way i ever worked for the DOD because you say so?

3.- You have spent your life calling people liars hiding behind a computer screen?

4.- You Still havent said you have done anything in life at all except run ur pie hole?

5.- You are still breathing because you are the baddest mother on the block?

6.- You would like me to either post a few documents proving my connection with the DOD, or have someone from Natsec swing by and bitch slap you with info? How about maybe just throw in a complete legal alias and out myself right here on the web? How many SS#'s do you have?

7.- And if i do produce said documents and Show them in person to Spanky for verification, you will immediately leave BS.com never to return?

8.- You are so far out of your league on this one Piper, you about to look real stupid, but im sure you will blame it on someone else when you do.

Ok works for me, when i get home from the airport im sitting in right now, you have a deal... just post here your acceptance to this.

optiic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    Misc-OhSnap_Bear.jpg

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    The worse part is you honestly think that post made sense, heres what i got from it...

1.-I shouldnt say things because the cops might get mad at me, so freedom of speech is dead also?

2.-Theres no way i ever worked for the DOD because you say so?

3.- You have spent your life calling people liars hiding behind a computer screen?

4.- You Still havent said you have done anything in life at all except run ur pie hole?

5.- You are still breathing because you are the baddest mother on the block?

6.- You would like me to either post a few documents proving my connection with the DOD, or have someone from Natsec swing by and bitch slap you with info? How about maybe just throw in a complete legal alias and out myself right here on the web? How many SS#'s do you have?

7.- And if i do produce said documents and Show them in person to Spanky for verification, you will immediately leave BS.com never to return?

8.- You are so far out of your league on this one Piper, you about to look real stupid, but im sure you will blame it on someone else when you do.

Ok works for me, when i get home from the airport im sitting in right now, you have a deal... just post here your acceptance to this.

Not impressed.
    I have nothing to prove.
    In fact, I'd dare say many more people on here know me personally than you apparantly.

I have no plans to go anywhere other than where I please.

But I will give you this, you prove you pedigree to Spanky.
    And if you ARE everything you have said you are, I will be more than happy to issue you a public apology.

But I know that isn't going to happen.

Even if it does, it isn't your weapons knowledge that bugs me, it's your attitude.
    And don't go by what I say, look at the responses your posts generate.
    You have proven your mettle or knowledge in these types of posts.
    If you aren't trying to justify cop killing, you are trying to get us to believe your 'Stang is one of the fastest on the planet.
    Or is it your truck?

Doesn't matter, you can go sit on one for all I care.
    Go lead a hunt or something.

I've said my piece.

And all you keep coming back with is the same old ******** that made you the laughing stock around here in the first place.

Sad!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom