TCustoms, LLC - Greenwell Springs - is this a real business?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Yep, OSOE method of customer service.

It appears so... I had always assumed he (todd) was a pretty good guy over the years here, several spoke highly of him.... I wouldn't give this guy my money or recommend anyone use him. Ever.

Just the attitude in this thread is ridiculous coming from a business owner.

mADWAND

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Walker, La.
    OP, how are you in walker and not dealing with big boy armament?

Never heard of them. I chose TCustoms because he was the only person I found who was willing to drill the pin out of my FN F2000 flash hider and thread my barrell. And because nobody around here sells the Huntertown Arms cans. I give Todd the benefit on Huntertown though, they have more business than they can handle, they rarely return calls and apparently don't provide product as well.

I'll give them a look since I'm starting over.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    Sorry, but I feel like waiting 4 months to ask you the status was clearly understanding the process and not hand holding. Additionally, my waiting another 10 months on top of that established my understanding of the necessity to wait. I'm sure anyone else new to the process will take your spin on customer service into consideration before entering into a contract with you.

You have my info now. You have no excuse.

You're the one who failed to communicate. Grow some thicker skin and it won't hurt so much.

I never made any excuses.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    Never heard of them. I chose TCustoms because he was the only person I found who was willing to drill the pin out of my FN F2000 flash hider and thread my barrell. And because nobody around here sells the Huntertown Arms cans. I give Todd the benefit on Huntertown though, they have more business than they can handle, they rarely return calls and apparently don't provide product as well.

I'll give them a look since I'm starting over.

FWIW, I'm not sure whats going on with them. They F3'd me your can and another last August as they "Forgot" Then they refused to ship them as they wanted me to pay for them again. Might be having growing pains or whatever but lots and lots of people can't get ahold of them.

mADWAND

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Walker, La.
    You're the one who failed to communicate. Grow some thicker skin and it won't hurt so much.

I never made any excuses.

I repeatedly emailed you.

Either return my money like you said or **** off. I don't need this kind of **** from a service provider.

rtr_rtr

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    New Orleans
    It appears so... I had always assumed he (todd) was a pretty good guy over the years here, several spoke highly of him.... I wouldn't give this guy my money or recommend anyone use him. Ever.

Just the attitude in this thread is ridiculous coming from a business owner.

This. Absurd.

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    Who acts this way to paying customers. Rockmup wouldn't get my business if he was the last gunsmith in Louisiana I would drive to Texas. If I had someone's money and their name I guarantee I could find them to return their hard earned money if I couldn't deliver the service I was paid to perform. Yes I am self employed for 16 years now so I get it.

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    Who acts this way to paying customers. Rockmup wouldn't get my business if he was the last gunsmith in Louisiana I would drive to Texas. If I had someone's money and their name I guarantee I could find them to return their hard earned money if I couldn't deliver the service I was paid to perform. Yes I am self employed for 16 years now so I get it.

A huge +1 here to that. This is what is wrong with so many gunshops and why I continue to give my business to certain guys on here who are appreciative of my business. Not only appreciative, but communicate and dont give attitude to me or others on here.

Last edited:

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA

+1000

ridiculous in this day and age.

mADWAND

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Walker, La.
    It was only $500. The killer is that I started this in January 2013 and had to wait 4 months to get the state form. Which I guess I don't have to do now since that law has been repealed, hasn't it? But now I am looking at another year wait for the F4 if I find a suppressor. And I was using a Trust, but that has since been outlawed, I think, so now I gotta go see the sheriff...and wait.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom