TCustoms, LLC - Greenwell Springs - is this a real business?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    A huge +1 here to that. This is what is wrong with so many gunshops and why I continue to give my business to certain guys on here who are appreciative of my business. Not only appreciative, but communicate and dont give attitude to me or others on here.

I don't know if I would call a company unable to assemble a functioning upper a "gunshop"

Posting your customer's phone numbers on a public forum? Wow.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    I don't know if I would call a company unable to assemble a functioning upper a "gunshop"

Yea there is no coming back from this thread.
    Reminds me of the guy that did the hydro dipping on my fiancés rifle.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012

Phone number is removed.

slogoat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    Wow, I was on the fence about getting a can for Hog hunting at night.

I'm off the fence and running at full speed away from that ideal, To much hassle and look's to be hard feeling's.

Good Luck !

Don't let one dealer whom may or may not be pleasant to deal with sway your decision. Plenty of awesome dealers on here that can get a suppressor for ya!

Last edited:

eMGunslinger

Weapon Savant
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Denham Springs, LA
    Most sad this whole thread, knowing Todd for sometime now. I will not delve into drama as it is not my place nor should it be anyone else's to stoke the fire. I hope everything gets worked out.

On a side note I will vouch for Todd in the problems with Huntertown Arms. I place orders with them on a bi-yearly basis because thats how long it takes for them to deliver product. That is even making several $k orders.

Again, I claim no involvement in this.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    So apparently I received a warning for something. lol

It's easy to pass judgement when you don't know the whole story. It's funny how the guy that lives in his moms basement and shows up to training classes in sweats is allowed to talk out of his backside about things he doesn't know. Is he going to get a warning too ?

You say I shouldn't talk to a customer this way,really ? Rather than call the same phone number he'd been calling, he starts a thread talking crap. Not sure about you but I won't take it. Not from anyone. You get the red ass because his ph# got posted ? Grow up

Loose his business, while its unfortunate its not the end of the world. I've been doing this for many, many years. In all that time I've had 3 unhappy customers. One, I admittedly dropped the ball on and screwed up. Two of them are in this thread and they are not that guy.

This used to be a great site, now its full of sniveling cry babies

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    I've known Todd for years. He's done work on several of my guns and I purchased my suppressor from him. I have nothing but good things to say about him as well as his company.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Question for the mods/admins viewing and posting to this thread. Would the comments and attacks towards Rockmup be allowed if he was still a paying sponsor to this site? Or do the rules only apply to certain individuals?

Dishonored

Hunter
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Question for the mods/admins viewing and posting to this thread. Would the comments and attacks towards Rockmup be allowed if he was still a paying sponsor to this site? Or do the rules only apply to certain individuals?

Come on.. Don't be that guy. You are a good guy... Not an ignorant one.
    For years sponsor or not, if someone did shady **** they were called out on it. I think you are being biased towards Todd as you have already stated you think highly of him.
    Someone like me is an outsider looking in. Regardless of his dealings with the OP, how he has handled this entire thread is unprofessional and not what I would expect from a business owner who has been doing this for "many many" years.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    For years sponsor or not, if someone did shady **** they were called out on it. I think you are being biased towards Todd as you have already stated you think highly of him.
    Someone like me is an outsider looking in. Regardless of his dealings with the OP, how he has handled this entire thread is unprofessional and not what I would expect from a business owner who has been doing this for "many many" years.

Example:

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?104064-Jefferson-Parish-arrest-reports-Feb-22-24

Last edited:

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA

I proposed a question as to why the rules are not being enforced as they are written. I have 2 infractions myself because I didn't obey them. I was simply asking if they would be handled any differently if he was still writing a check to bayoushooter.

As for the situation between the OP and Todd I can't comment because I don't know what happened. I can only attest to the experiences I have had with TCustoms which have all been positive. It seems that he is more than willing to refund the OP's money so I'm not really sure why this thread needs to continue. TCustoms has been a member of this website for many years and has many satisfied customers, myself included. To hint at any misappropriation or fraud as one person called it, is simply ignorant.

Last edited:

rtr_rtr

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    New Orleans
    So apparently I received a warning for something. lol

It's easy to pass judgement when you don't know the whole story. It's funny how the guy that lives in his moms basement and shows up to training classes in sweats is allowed to talk out of his backside about things he doesn't know. Is he going to get a warning too ?

You say I shouldn't talk to a customer this way,really ? Rather than call the same phone number he'd been calling, he starts a thread talking crap. Not sure about you but I won't take it. Not from anyone. You get the red ass because his ph# got posted ? Grow up

Loose his business, while its unfortunate its not the end of the world. I've been doing this for many, many years. In all that time I've had 3 unhappy customers. One, I admittedly dropped the ball on and screwed up. Two of them are in this thread and they are not that guy.

This used to be a great site, now its full of sniveling cry babies

You posted your customer's name and contact information on a public forum. Absolutely ridiculous. You're "loosing" more than his business with how you're representing your business here

mADWAND

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Walker, La.
    It's easy to pass judgement when you don't know the whole story.

What part of the story did I leave out? I called your number ONCE to set up the deal, told you I could not receive texts, emailed you thereafter. You bitched because I asked a question 4 months in (admittedly I had forgotten you had already told me the answer early on), I waited 10 more months, my phone never once rang from your number. Whatever issues you had with Huntertown, I am not aware of because I never heard from you when I emailed 2X in the past 10 months. Your website no longer shows in Google, so I posted here asking about it. No crap has been talked by me. Certainly no name calling and berating.

Loose his business, while its unfortunate its not the end of the world.

You didn't lose my business, you never gave it to me.

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    It was only $500. The killer is that I started this in January 2013 and had to wait 4 months to get the state form. Which I guess I don't have to do now since that law has been repealed, hasn't it? But now I am looking at another year wait for the F4 if I find a suppressor. And I was using a Trust, but that has since been outlawed, I think, so now I gotta go see the sheriff...and wait.

A trust is no longer a legal option?
    I heard something about this a month or so ago but it seemed in passing, I didn't know it went through.

mADWAND

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Walker, La.
    Sorry, talked to a lawyer an hour ago, he said it's one of Osama's gun control things still in the works. To still require fingerprinting and BG checks even with a trust.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA

It sure seems your implying something towards me if so you got my email, phone number or PM let me know what I did wrong as the customer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom