Texas farmer vs whiney Muslims

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    So these people think they have to right to kick someone else off their land they already owned or bar them from doing what they have been because it offends their awful hate filled religion? I am sure some dirtbag liberals will agree with the Muslims.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Those hadji bastards got some nerve. Props to the farmer for telling them where to go. Cochon de lait is a great idea. I'd make the trip for that one!

Armed Mage

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2013
    Lafayette
    Those hadji bastards got some nerve. Props to the farmer for telling them where to go. Cochon de lait is a great idea. I'd make the trip for that one!

Don't just make it any Cohon de lait though. Hire a bunch of strippers to come, ritually sacrifice the pig to Dionysus and feast on it with lots of tobacco and alcohol. And hoist a huge gay pride flag right at the perimeter of the muslim property just for the lulz.

louis488

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    New Orleans
    Don't just make it any Cohon de lait though. Hire a bunch of strippers to come, ritually sacrifice the pig to Dionysus and feast on it with lots of tobacco and alcohol. And hoist a huge gay pride flag right at the perimeter of the muslim property just for the lulz.

I like the way you think. Got all the bases covered there

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly

Say when.... (i'd rather come to the stripper part rather than the parade...)

Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    next, the Pretender will step in to add his two cents and say the farmer should get rid of his pigs and make these ppl feel at home :rolleyes:

Top Bottom