The answer to gun control in 2 steps.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This has nothing to do with the Constitution or gun ownership. If all u jackwagons would stop running around like chickens waving your arms in the air and some wearing your billboard signs on bourbon street and u had one priority in life to answer this question , Where would u begin. I have a SEVERE Retarded nephew who I asked his opinion and he seemed to be smarter than 99% of the respondents here.

Interesting debate style. Trump mania, baby! :mamoru:

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    Ya, and maybe I'm wrong but I've searched this thread like 5 times and I don't see a single question. Maybe edit your posts and put one a "?" somewhere. Its hard to answer a question when there isn't one.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

dk.easterly

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Clinton, LA
    I'll stand by my original response to your thread.

Unless you can come up with a somewhat comprehensible statement, I see no reason to continue here.

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    Things seem to have gotten cold here so how about this. I haven't crunched the numbers yet but I would say for less than what the US Government has spent in Afganistan, they could buy controlling interest in EVERY US firearms manufacturer and just stop production and close their doors. 2nd-With a stroke of a pen stop importation of all foreign firearms or put tariffs so high no-one would even think about trying.

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    You all are completely missing the point. Show some kind of intelligence please. Wouldn't the first step be to stop the supply. This is not here to **** off anyone just to answer a simple question.

I think most people on this forum can understand that if you wanted to eliminate guns in the united states, you would first need to stop importing and producing guns. I suppose what I'm wondering is are you presenting this as some kind of amazing revelation that we did not understand? Why would I want to eliminate guns in the united states? Are you trying to say if we want to keep guns on the united states, we need to direct our efforts to stopping those who wish to stop US manufacture and importation of firearms? Well, duh! I think you need to elaborate and clarify what you are trying to express.

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Things seem to have gotten cold here so how about this. I haven't crunched the numbers yet but I would say for less than what the US Government has spent in Afganistan, they could buy controlling interest in EVERY US firearms manufacturer and just stop production and close their doors. 2nd-With a stroke of a pen stop importation of all foreign firearms or put tariffs so high no-one would even think about trying.

Oh, I see. You are implying that if the U.S. government really wanted to stop U.S. firearm production, they would take billions of our tax dollars and buy controlling shares of a private industry to run it into the ground. That is a very clever plan, you should keep it quiet so the government doesn't get wind of it.

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension

Pretend, for a second, that was possible;
    why do you wanna do that? :confused:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Stop production of millions of firearms within the USA
    Stop importing all the millions annually
    Problem solved.
    The police departments nationally reclaim a million or so yearly
    Eventually they will all disappear.

So no more guns coming in .
    No more guns made here.
    Government "reclaims" a million a year.
    But this has nothing to do with the right to bear arms afforded to us by the second amendment and it has nothing to do with gun ownership.

I'm bored so I'll take the bait you sure you aint high?

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Accidental repost can someone delete this please

Seeing how a large portion of gun manufactures are privately held so I guessing you would want to do away with private property rights too huh?

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

Seeing how a large portion of gun manufactures are privately held so I guessing you would want to do away with private property rights too huh?

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010

The OP addressed this snag in post #26. They will just use tax money to buy all of them out and stop producing guns. Then make a law making it illegal to import guns. Then wait 320 years for the police to gather them all up. It all seemed to resonate with his retarded nephew.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    The OP addressed this snag in post #26. They will just use tax money to buy all of them out and stop producing guns. Then make a law making it illegal to import guns. Then wait 320 years for the police to gather them all up. It all seemed to resonate with his retarded nephew.

I'm thinkin hes onto something. Lets make guns illegal. You ever had to submit a background check, attend a class, or obtain a permit to buy a bag of weed? Exactly.

Damnit fellas he's right, it DOES fix gun control. We could get class 3 items from ol boudreaux behind the quickie mart for a case of liquor and a handshake. Moreover, we'd never know what gun belonged to who, you could put a few into that jerk in traffic and then just toss it out the window for some angry kid to find the next morning on the way to school. Hell you wouldn't even value guns, they'd just be everywhere.

Answer: BlueDiamond is an anarchist. Not sure what bayoushooter policy is regarding wanton anarchy and destruction, but I should get a point for solving the puzzle.

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Look at Canada and England my friends. It didn't take 320 years.

Well, ok, but lets look at your original post.

"Stop production of millions of firearms within the USA (buy buying private industry with tax money for the purpose of destroying it.)
    Stop importing all the millions annually (with the "stroke of a pen")
    Problem solved.
    The police departments nationally reclaim a million or so yearly
    Eventually they will all disappear. "

With a figure of 320 million guns in the U.S., according to your plan, it would take 320 years. This sounds like a plan devised by Dr. Evil.

Last edited:

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Look at Canada and England my friends. It didn't take 320 years.

No it didn't, because you are once again failing to realize that the USA privately owns enough guns to capably arm the worlds 3 largest armies. Canada and England had less than a tenth (combined) of our firearm ownership.

Side note: I've been to both Toronto and London this year, and I saw firearms on both trips. It doesn't work bud, no matter what the fairy-troll-clintons tell you.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom