The Circus, come one, come all! Main attraction- Talking Jackasses! (Pun intended)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Hey, give me some credit. I just learned to use programs other than Solitaire & Internet Explorer not that long ago.

Fair enough.

Photoshop-Fu Level: Padawan

5cdgjj1heudqglkpmxj.jpg

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    And he is a year older than me....
    Yea my age group looks promising to the public doesn't it.
    Me as well. I hate how people make my age group look so bad. I guess some people mature more quickly than other. Smarts help too.

jstokes1

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Houma
    That's the dumbest story I've ever heard in my life.

I don't believe any of it.

Who was the guy who told a similar story but was banned, came back several times with different user names, and uses really bad grammar? I think he's back.

JR1572

Well it happened buddy, sorry you don't believe it. My cousin's name is mike. I apologize as well for the horrible grammar, wrote this very quickly before work since many wanted to hear (using that phrase very loosely of course) what I had to say in relation to my encounter.

Last edited:

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Well it happened buddy, sorry you don't believe it. My cousin's name is mike. I apologize as well for the horrible grammar, wrote this very quickly before work since many wanted to hear (using that phrase very loosely of course) what I had to say in relation to my encounter.

I will repeat my questions again since you may have missed my post:

What are the names of the officers involved?
    What agency did they work for?
    What happened to the "stolen" AR?

jstokes1

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Houma
    I will repeat my questions again since you may have missed my post:

What are the names of the officers involved?
    What agency did they work for?
    What happened to the "stolen" AR?

The one that I remember was Warren. He was the one that took the lead with this situation. The other officers were: an older gentlemen, a female, and from what I had seen a new deputy. I believe it was state police, cars were black and white. I had purchased the ar from tri-parsh police supply and the ak, which was an slr 107cr-61 sold it on here actually, from Atlantic firearms, but the transfer took place at houma auto parts since that company is online. The ar had already been ran before on previous occasions for the same purpose because people have called on me shooting over there before, no big deal. They were always courteous and never ran into a hiccup. So after these officers talk to me and ask me those range of odd questions about my weapon and the others stated previously, they let me go. As I was leaving they flagged me down. So I drove over there to see what they wanted now. He then opened my door and began taking out my rifles. I asked what was going on, he told me " All that I just said changed" I asked him again what was going on. He then told me that both of my rifles came back as "stolen". I was flabbergasted. I had literally just gotten the ak the day before, which was Thursday. They asked me if I had proof of purchase on me. I told them not that I didn't. All I had was the online confirmed order form, but he refused to see it. So they then told me that if I didn't, they were going to detain me. So I panicked a bit and called my dad to tell him what was going on. He was just as surprised as me, he then wanted to speak to officer Warren. After a yelling match between the two, in which this officer told my father that(in his words) " I'm going to throw the book at him." My father asked what for? He told my dad for stolen weapons and shooting to close to residence. He then asked how far you have to be from a house, he told my dad 800 yards, but previously he told me 300 yards, but his answer changed again to 1000 feet, then to one mile. In other words, he had no idea. My dad then asked if he knew mark and jode, the officer said "yes, why have you had run in's with them in the past? Dad responded with, " No, he's my cousin and I'm giving him a call to see what the f@ck is going on." Officer Warren's tone changed very quickly. After he got off the phone with officer and returned the phone to me, I told dad that I had called Brian at tri-parsh to get my receipt from my purchase of the ar from them as well as called john at Houma parts and told him the situation so he would print up my receipt for my ak then asked him to go pick it up and meet me at the police station. So by this point I was handcuffed and put in a squad car and my father's friend, name is jeff, drove my car back up to the front of my grandmother's house. After we drive about 300 yards, the officer pulls over the car and looks at his partner. He then get out and opens my door and unhand-cuffs me. I told him what was going on now. He responded with " There was a mistake, they keyed in the wrong serial numbers." So he then drove me to the front of my grand mother's where jeff was waiting for me with my truck. The officer then returned my weapons and then told me. When I thanked him, he told me, "Don't thank me, thank your dad, your lucky your dad called." I called my dad back after this ordeal to learn that he never called Mark because he didn't have his current phone number. This leads me to believe that this officers intentions weren't just.

The last officer that came out when me and a couple of friends were shooting was a very nice guy. Very professional. All he asked me was if this property was mine and that was it, like he was suppose to. Got our information and left. We had a nice conversation; he said that he wishes he could pop off a couple of rounds. I told him he is more than welcome. All in all, I hope that never happens again, wasn't to nice being in back of a squad car. Now I keep all of my receipts from my gun purchases with me when I go shoot to avoid this from happening again.

Last edited:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    The one that I remember was Warren. He was the one that took the lead with this situation. The other officers were: an older gentlemen, a female, and from what I had seen a new deputy. I believe it was state police, cars were black and white. I had purchased the ar from tri-parsh police supply and the ak, which was an slr 107cr-61 sold it on here actually, from Atlantic firearms, but the transfer took place at houma auto parts since that company is online. The ar had already been ran before on previous occasions for the same purpose because people have called on me shooting over there before, no big deal. They were always courteous and never ran into a hiccup. So after these officers talk to me and ask me those range of odd questions about my weapon and the others stated previously, they let me go. As I was leaving they flagged me down. So I drove over there to see what they wanted now. He then opened my door and began taking out my rifles. I asked what was going on, he told me " All that I just said changed" I asked him again what was going on. He then told me that both of my rifles came back as "stolen". I was flabbergasted. I had literally just gotten the ak the day before, which was Thursday. They asked me if I had proof of purchase on me. I told them not that I didn't. All I had was the online confirmed order form, but he refused to see it. So they then told me that if I didn't, they were going to detain me. So I panicked a bit and called my dad to tell him what was going on. He was just as surprised as me, he then wanted to speak to officer Warren. After a yelling match between the two, in which this officer told my father that(in his words) " I'm going to throw the book at him." My father asked what for? He told my dad for stolen weapons and shooting to close to residence. He then asked how far you have to be from a house, he told my dad 800 yards, but previously he told me 300 yards, but his answer changed again to 1000 feet, then to one mile. In other words, he had no idea. My dad then asked if he knew mark and jode, the officer said "yes, why have you had run in's with them in the past? Dad responded with, " No, he's my cousin and I'm giving him a call to see what the f@ck is going on." Officer Warren's tone changed very quickly. After he got off the phone with officer and returned the phone to me, I told dad that I had called Brian at tri-parsh to get my receipt from my purchase of the ar from them as well as called john at Houma parts and told him the situation so he would print up my receipt for my ak then asked him to go pick it up and meet me at the police station. So by this point I was handcuffed and put in a squad car and my father's friend, name is jeff, drove my car back up to the front of my grandmother's house. After we drive about 300 yards, the officer pulls over the car and looks at his partner. He then get out and opens my door and unhand-cuffs me. I told him what was going on now. He responded with " There was a mistake, they keyed in the wrong serial numbers." So he then drove me to the front of my grand mother's where jeff was waiting for me with my truck. The officer then returned my weapons and then told me. When I thanked him, he told me, "Don't thank me, thank your dad, your lucky your dad called." I called my dad back after this ordeal to learn that he never called Mark because he didn't have his current phone number. This leads me to believe that this officers intentions weren't just.

The last officer that came out when me and a couple of friends were shooting was a very nice guy. Very professional. All he asked me was if this property was mine and that was it, like he was suppose to. Got our information and left. We had a nice conversation; he said that he wishes he could pop off a couple of rounds. I told him he is more than welcome. All in all, I hope that never happens again, wasn't to nice being in back of a squad car. Now I keep all of my receipts from my gun purchases with me when I go shoot to avoid this from happening again.

A) I thought it was five officers...now it's four?
    B) if I'm loaded in a car unjustly, you can better damned well bet I know which department is arresting me.
    C) would any officers here please please please tell me ya'll don't run the numbers and let the guy go before you get a hit?
    D) did you really tell the officer "my daddy wants to talk to you?"
    E) one mile? ******** ******** ********.
    F) you're in a corn field, how the hell were you supposed to get a receipt in a cornfield? Bike courier?!
    G) why in the hell do you think it's the store's problem because of your receipt issues?
    H) they're standing in a cornfield in the summer waiting patiently to arrest you while you call Daddy, everybody under the sun and let Daddy make job threats. I'm in pajamas drinking a beer, and that makes me exhausted just reading it.
    I) why was Jeff waiting for you? As far as he knew you were arrested.
    J) guess ya'll weren't too friendly with Mark "Mark Who" NoName after all...
    K) punctuation and paragraph breaks are your friend.

Last edited:

jstokes1

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Houma
    A) I thought it was five officers...now it's four?
    B) if I'm loaded in a car unjustly, you can better damned well bet I know which department is arresting me.
    C) would any officers here please please please tell me ya'll don't run the numbers and let the guy go before you get a hit?
    D) did you really tell the officer "my daddy wants to talk to you?"
    E) one mile? ******** ******** ********.
    F) you're in a corn field, how the hell we're you supposed to get a receipt in a cornfield? Bike courier?!

G) why in the hell do you think it's the store's problem because of your receipt issues?
    H) they're standing in a cornfield in the summer waiting patiently to arrest you while you call Daddy, everybody under the sun and let Daddy make job threats. I'm in pajamas drinking a beer, and that makes me exhausted just reading it.
    I) why was Jeff waiting for you? As far as he knew you were arrested.
    J) guess ya'll weren't too friendly with Mark "Mark Who" NoName after all...

I am personal friends with these guys at the gun shop, I go there often. Jeff was with me in my truck while I was talking. Was in a cane field. And yes, I sure did tell them that. And yes I know that answer was ******** about the mile. My father was going to go pick up my receipts from the gun stores and meet me at the police station in Raceland, so I take it it was the Lafourche parish police department that detained me. Mark is the Lt. His complete name is Lt. Mark Adams.

Last edited:

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    The Circus, come one, come all! Main attraction- Talking Jackasses! (Pun inte...

This has SVT jr., written all over it.
    Call daddy, he threatens to sue.
    Are you detaining my son? Are you detaining him?
    Rights violation. He calls joe, bob, Jeff, mike, bubba and bill. They all put on their tin foil super suits and by now the dept. is scared out of their mind. Let the guy go, and head to the doughnut shop.
    This one goes to the good guys.
    Those damn cops, worthless.

:rollseyes:

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    so I take it it was the Lafourche parish police department that detained me. Mark is the Lt. His complete name is Lt. Mark Adams.

So, you do not even know who detained you? Could it have been aliens? No offense meant, but you don't even know who detained you? It is usually on the side of the car, and on their uniforms.

jstokes1

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Houma
    This has SVT jr., written all over it.
    Call daddy, he threatens to sue.
    Are you detaining my son? Are you detaining him?
    Rights violation. He calls joe, bob, Jeff, mike, bubba and bill. They all put on their tin foil super suits and by now the dept. is scared out of their mind. Let the guy go, and head to the doughnut shop.
    This one goes to the good guys.
    Those damn cops, worthless.

:rollseyes:

Dear christ, so now you are telling that I said all cops are worthless? Not all cops are,but those officers sure were.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I am personal friends with these guys at the gun shop, I go there often. Jeff was with me in my truck while I was talking. Was in a cane field. And yes, I sure did tell them that. And yes I know that answer was ******** about the mile. My father was going to go pick up my receipts from the gun stores and meet me at the police station in Raceland, so I take it it was the Lafourche parish police department that detained me. Mark is the Lt. His complete name is Lt. Mark Adams.

I thought you said it was state police?

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    The only time I've ever handed my phone over to a cop and said "he wants to talk to you" was my accident 2 weeks ago. I was so shaken up I could barely form words. And the cop was a friend of mine so I really didn't care, he didn't care, and he was glad to help.

And please, for the love of god, learn to spell and use proper grammar.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    The Circus, come one, come all! Main attraction- Talking Jackasses! (Pun inte...

Because their units have SO MUCH black on them.

ETA: I don't even see LSP cars on the road much anymore. All SUVs.

Last edited:

jstokes1

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Houma

I wasn't completely sure until I ask my dad, it is indeed Lafourche parish police. That is the parish of the police station that Mark is the Lt. of, and he was their boss. Sorry for the mix up.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington

Yeah, this is the part where he posts too much, gets his detailed confused, and exposes himself even worse than before.

His cousin works there, but he doesn't know what agency, but he knows well enough to threaten to call his cousin to get them in trouble.... ********.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington

I thought the cousin was mark, not mike.

Top Bottom