The Circus, come one, come all! Main attraction- Talking Jackasses! (Pun intended)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    The Circus, come one, come all! Main attraction- Talking Jackasses! (Pun inte...

How about warren vedros sr, on Facebook with a picture if his son, vedros jr, in army uniform.

And Lordy. This guy sent me a message. Just saw it on the upload of this photo. Tapatalk notification. Stokes, whatever you wanna say to me can be said here. I will do the same

Last edited:

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    The Circus, come one, come all! Main attraction- Talking Jackasses! (Pun inte...

Yup. Saw that but it's not certain unless you see his left arm.may be guard.

It may have changed but when the guard is deployed, they are attached to the army. I can't remember if hubby's left chest said US Army or LANG.

He's Army. Ft. Bragg and Ft. Polk. Ft. Carson too.

Last edited:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Don't assume by discussing the uniform, I am suggesting he was involved in anything you might say.

But I think in this minor instance, Dishonored might not be 110% on the nose with the image. I'm loath to admit it, but I believe it's an old photo or he's Guard. His FBdoes suggest an employment with LPSD.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    I know.

My point is, according to this photo, I don't believe you can determine if he's full time army (and NOT in a cornfield), or national guard (and plausibly subject to be in a corn field).

He ended his career from US Army fort Bragg in 2010.
    He has been with LPSO since end of 2011 I believe.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    His dad probably posted the picture supporting his son's decision to enlist in the military, especially since it was on the 4th of July.

Kind of like a "I've supported you son, and will continue to support you," kind of way.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville

More information than I had. I was thinking you were trying to say he wasn't here in 2012.

uvaty7ut.jpg

Posted the blue line motivator picture on August of 2012.
    Also found his info sheet on the Louisiana district attorney association page

Top Bottom