The Gosnell of Texas!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edrodhdfb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Zachary, La

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The leftist media is avoiding this case like the plague. The leftist claim that Gosnell was an anomaly is in question. Warning: If you click on the TexasGosnell link at the end of the article expect to see some graphic and horrible pictures of baby victims. There is also a video detailing the crimes. When will people open their eyes?

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/05/30/douglas-karpen-snipped-babies-necks-worse-than-gosnell-is-anyone-noticing/

I hate the media! But they really didn't say Gosnell was an anomaly. What they said was, they didn't say till it got so big they couldn't hide it!

This is very common with late term abortions apparently! If this doctor killed viable human infants outside of the womb, he too, should face criminal prosecution.

edrodhdfb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Zachary, La
    Okay, maybe the media didn't say that but I believe someone on the so called abortion watchdog agency implied that, causing the media to run with it. Still, the fact that people think there is nothing wrong with this is sickening.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Okay, maybe the media didn't say that but I believe someone on the so called abortion watchdog agency implied that, causing the media to run with it. Still, the fact that people think there is nothing wrong with this is sickening.

Who thinks there is nothing wrong with it? If it's outside of Texas law, it's illegal! Many legalaties are not pleasant! Many Americans that are registered to vote, have no idea who the Speaker of the House is, or can name ANYONE on the Supreme Court, or even know who their State Senators and Reps are on Capital Hill.

Sorry man! That's life! And in this case; death!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The doctors that do this for one! The women that go there. Planned Parenthood! Just off the top of my head.

Then change attitudes towards it. I have the answers, but they will never be embraced by either side. Sooooooo, the battle rages on! And regardless of the answers, there will always be, what ifs?

Top Bottom