The Walking Dead returns Sunday - SPOILER ALERT!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Ya'll forgot to add that the Wolf guy in the RV had a bottle of baby food......Did Rick just go all ape S%^t on the ones outside the RV to only kill his little one?

Also loving Carol she gets it you don't leave an enemy alive that always comes back to bite you in the hind quarters.

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Haaa......They are trying to keep us on the edge of our seats waiting to find out what happened to Glen. Previews for the coming episode look good to settle some of the questions at least about Glen. No hint of Rick.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Afterwards, on The Talking Dead, there was no "In Memorium Of" or tribute to Glenn...Hmmmm....

Also, I think it was established somewhere earlier in the series, that a cut exposed to infected blood does not cause one to turn. I may be wrong, though...

If Glenn's agent demanded more money before the season, he's history! These producers are not taking any **** from any of them. It is now becoming a privilege to be on a hit show; not like the olden days where spoiled actors and actresses held the cards on production.

The chickens are coming home to roost on all types of exorbitant entertainment royalties. Take music for example. No artists make money on their music anymore. Hell, my kid has thousands of hip hop garbage songs in his phone and I don't think he's ever spent a penny on any of it. Now actors need prove they can last beyond whatever propels them to initial stardom or they get their walking papers.

It really is the only thing I respect out of Hollywood. ;)

But someone needs to tell me how Jonah Hill and Seth Rogan keep getting movies roles. They remind of the Adam Sandler era. :dunno:

Last edited:

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    But someone needs to tell me how Jonah Hill and Seth Rogan keep getting movies roles. They remind of the Adam Sandler era. :dunno:

They are buddy-buddy with Judd Apatow so he keeps throwing them work along with Franco.

There are some shows that need the main characters to keep the ratings. The Walking Dead can change a few main characters without losing it's audience but shows like the Big Bang Theory ( my favorite Comedy ever) could not do it as the unique cast chemistry is what makes it what it is so they are paid accordingly so I doubt anyone of them is crying about more money they get some serious cash.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    They are buddy-buddy with Judd Apatow so he keeps throwing them work along with Franco.

There are some shows that need the main characters to keep the ratings. The Walking Dead can change a few main characters without losing it's audience but shows like the Big Bang Theory ( my favorite Comedy ever) could not do it as the unique cast chemistry is what makes it what it is so they are paid accordingly so I doubt anyone of them is crying about more money they get some serious cash.

Oh yeah? Let Raj start demanding equal pay to Sheldon or Penny and see how fast they transfer Raj to another country and import his cousin from India to stay with Leonard and Sheldon as an exchange physicist! :p

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Actually Raj's H1B visa doesn't expire for awhile thanks to the research project him and Sheldon did earlier. But from what I have seen even Raj is making out like a bandit. Sheldon is top dog but the others are not far behind. Lately I think the episodes are not as funny as they used to be but they are still the best thing going on TV right now. Walking Dead and Big Bang are the only two DVR must haves for me since SOA went off the air. :(

XDguy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Lacombe
    The show doesn't really focus completely on one character, sure we have a main group but if someone new is brought in and is there long enough to gain some attachment to the audience (Abraham, the girl with him, the black guy from the first or second episode, etc) people deal with it and stay with the show. Last nights episode wasn't what I was hoping for but it was still a pretty good episode.

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Dammmmit I forgot about Vikings. I couldn't find it on Demand so I didn't want to start watching it in the middle of the series. I heard they are now on Amazon Prime so I will have to catch up.

Stopped watching South Park went they went over the top just to be over the top and to see how far they could go. I loved the first few seasons " Why does everything have to do with something going into or coming out of my A$$?" or "Respect my Authority"........ Ahhh Cartman.

Top Bottom