This could get really ugly :(

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Actually- this sounds like an excellent opportunity to catch quite a few convicted felons in possession of a firearm.

What ever happened to "Project Exile" we heard so much about anyway????

Anyway, it does sound an awful lot like Jena, with a bunch of outside morons coming in as uninvited guests- only with more potential to get out of hand.

Louisiana doesn't need this kind of crap. To all members in that area- stay safe.

Last edited:

gravytrain

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Lafayette
    It amazes me, well not really, that these people go this far out of their way to make a ruckus. They probably don't even know half of the story behind the moron getting fired.

SOLAteeda

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    Covington
    If this turns out anything like Jena, you can be sure that whatever they say on the news is FAR from the actual truth. Even thinking about that whole fiasco damn near makes me sick.

Leopardcurdog

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    Hattiesburg, Ms
    Nah... we'll just chase a few frogs, and it'll be fine.;)

Priceless!:rofl:

What should have happened from the beginning, is the fat nurse should have told her husband/boyfriend/daddy/brother, or what ever male is closest to her, what was said. That fellow should have kicked the dudes a$$ and been done with it. Race has nothing to do with it either.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Didn't Jena bring us this fine piece of legialation ???

40.5. Public display of a noose on property of another or public place; intent to intimidate

A. It shall be unlawful for any person, with the intent to intimidate any person or group of persons, to etch, paint, draw, or otherwise place or display a hangman's noose on the property of another, a highway, or other public place.

B. As used in this Section, "noose" means a rope tied in a slip knot, which binds closer the more it is drawn, which historically has been used in execution by hanging, and which symbolizes racism and intimidation.

C. Whoever commits the crime of public display of a noose with the intent to intimidate shall be fined not more than five thousand dollars or imprisoned with or without hard labor for not more than one year, or both.

Acts 2008, No. 643, §1.

Wut next, no mo panther huntin in Jennings

It shall be a violation to agressivley hunt and or destroy stupid , loud mouth, peoples in the State

FishingBack

Slave to Society
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Didn't Jena bring us this fine piece of legialation ???

40.5. Public display of a noose on property of another or public place; intent to intimidate

A. It shall be unlawful for any person, with the intent to intimidate any person or group of persons, to etch, paint, draw, or otherwise place or display a hangman's noose on the property of another, a highway, or other public place.

B. As used in this Section, "noose" means a rope tied in a slip knot, which binds closer the more it is drawn, which historically has been used in execution by hanging, and which symbolizes racism and intimidation.

C. Whoever commits the crime of public display of a noose with the intent to intimidate shall be fined not more than five thousand dollars or imprisoned with or without hard labor for not more than one year, or both.

Acts 2008, No. 643, §1.

Wut next, no mo panther huntin in Jennings

It shall be a violation to agressivley hunt and or destroy stupid , loud mouth, peoples in the State

So you could tie a noose that DIDN'T have a slip-knot (ie tie it incorrectly) and it would be legal?

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA

How did something shown in almost every western movie, done primarily to whites come to represent racism? Soon EVERYTHING negative will come to equate to being raciest. I am sick of that line of thought!

laman-1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Welsh
    Priceless!:rofl:

What should have happened from the beginning, is the fat nurse should have told her husband/boyfriend/daddy/brother, or what ever male is closest to her, what was said. That fellow should have kicked the dudes a$$ and been done with it. Race has nothing to do with it either.

Maybe this person enjoyed being talked to like that. I am 54 years old and a life long resident of Jeff Davis parish and this is crazy. I have just as many black friends as I have white friends. I really don't see why something like this has happen. This is more of a legal issue. Why get a bunch of out of town people to come in and stir a stink up? Get you a lawyer if you have a leg to stand on. Send this bunch of out of town clowns back home. We definitely don't need anymore problems in this parish. Meeting with attorneys and panthers is suppose to happen Wednesday...

Last edited:

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    Maybe this person enjoyed being talked to like that. I am 54 years old and a life long resident of Jeff Davis parish and this is crazy. I have just as many black friends as I have white friends. I really don't see why something like this has happen. This is more of a legal issue. Why get a bunch of out of town people to come in and stir a stink up? Get you a lawyer if you have a leg to stand on. Send this bunch of out of town clowns back home. We definitely don't need anymore problems in this parish. Meeting with attorneys and panthers is suppose to happen Wednesday...

.......if the Panther's probation & parole officers allow them to travel. :rolleyes:

Art

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Still sayn

Let the whole tribe come in, bust em for something, unlawfully stupid, somethin....get DNA, you 'll prolly turn up the Jeff davis killer

I lke the description town clowns, that s what these cleti are where they live,but buy em some shades , an official panther suit and viola, a fearsome creature for a day

Thanks Jessie for the rent a riot idea

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Antho88
    Top Bottom