Three teens arrested for planned shooting at Lakeshore High in Mandeville .

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Don't these little douches know anything about a defense argument?

"Several students were identified as members of the group. During interviews with the students, they made no attempt to deny their involvement with the plan and admitted their intentions, according to sheriff's office spokesman George Bonnett"

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    it is a shame that you have to worry about sending your children to school. my wife thought i was crazy when i started going over what to do in the event of a school shooting years ago

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    With all the spoild ass rich brats in west st tammany its only a matter of time befor a few kids flip out for betting their BMW taken away.

Thank God they got that taken care of. Not sure, but I don't think that school has a resource officer either. Any STPSO guys can confirm that? I know thay didn't last year.

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    Brings your kids to a gun range. You don't have to bring a gun or even go in. Just make sure they know what gunshots sound like coming from (inside) a room or building.

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Little too close to home huh. My neighbor works there and her kids and many others on my street all go there.

I want to know more about the baby terrorist group "Day Zero".

Doesn't get much closer. It's crazy knowing that these little psychos are from around here. Hopefully they were just **** talkers, but glad they caught them either way.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Doesn't get much closer. It's crazy knowing that these little psychos are from around here. Hopefully they were just **** talkers, but glad they caught them either way.

Congrats on whoever caught this. If anything it seems like first day of school has the best chances of this going undetected. I guess one of them talked, thankfully.

Top Bottom