To call or shoot?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    OH...

and the most IMPORTANT translation of all...

wigga?

ed, aye, da concealed andgun permit class (see jbp, i made sure not to use an acronym there to avoid is wreckedin your feelings) is different in louisiana than wot it is in texas. i would recommend yous take da class in da house, in orda to avoid any furtha confusion.

or

Ed, yizzle thizzle Concizzle Hizzle Pizzle Clizzle (Sizzle JBP, I mizzle surizzle not to usizzle an acronym thizzle to avoizzle hurtizzle your fizzle is dizzle in Louizzle thizzle whizzle it is in Tizzle I would rizzle you tizzle thizzle clizzle hizzle in ordizzle to avoizzle any furthizzle confusizzle

Last edited:

ed7232004

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Thanks for all your hard work .I graduated from UT Austin Texas no from baton rouge school system

ed7232004

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    WOW.

This says so much about the fine educators in the great state of Texas.

I can't wait for the National Title game, when Florida whips some Longhorns' ass.

Yeah good thing is I m not into any of
    sports but gators is good that's how they stay still in number 1.. Unlike some other states ... Lol

ed7232004

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Anyways guys I think this thread is over..there are just too many personal attack on this forum .I m not comfortable at all on posting any more questions or comments .and for those of u have nothing to do beside sits in front of your computer and rather doing personal attack on forum then helping newbies out, why don't u really come out in real life and do some personal attacks? Don't y'all have guns ? Lol thanks

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Anyways guys I think this thread is over..there are just too many personal attack on this forum .I m not comfortable at all on posting any more questions or comments .and for those of u have nothing to do beside sits in front of your computer and rather doing personal attack on forum then helping newbies out, why don't u really come out in real life and do some personal attacks? Don't y'all have guns ? Lol thanks

Well, at least I can honestly say I tried....

I translated that into as many languages that I thought you might be able to read. sorry...

ed7232004

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009

I translated that into as many languages that I thought you might be able to read. sorry...
    Hey thanks well
    u know this is Internet..not sure people are really trying to help or stepping on me .but truly thank you for your time

ed7232004

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009

And by the way u didn't need to do that .cause I unstander English perfectly . Well at least I can read .lol thanks

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA

Nobody attacked you!

We just cannot believe that someone who supposedly took a class would ask such questions!

SOLAteeda

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    Covington
    do_not_feed_trolls.jpg

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    A proud graduate of the Baton Rouge school system

You know a lot of people in this thread should stop and think about how many different languages they speak and how well they do so before ragging on other peoples English skills. The fact remains that the great majority of people who I have encountered on the Internet who use ESL are vastly more proficient in that second language than most of those who speak it nativity.

Also as a graduate of EBR public schools myself, I would be glad challenge my English skills against anyone who may think theirs are better, regardless of where they were educated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom