Treason? You decide..

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    We live in a free market. As I said, I'd make the sale any day of the week and twice on sunday.

Jeremy Hammond is google-able, by the way. He was one of the founding members of Anonymous, and received a 10 or 15 year sentence a few years ago for Treason and a laundry list of felonies relating to my prior post.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    We live in a free market. As I said, I'd make the sale any day of the week and twice on sunday.

Jeremy Hammond is google-able, by the way. He was one of the founding members of Anonymous, and received a 10 or 15 year sentence a few years ago for Treason and a laundry list of felonies relating to my prior post.

No you wouldn't......CLOSED ON SUNDAY'S BIIIITCH! - Breaking Bad Jessie Voice

:mamoru:

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    I'm sorry but I doubt the sale of Unocal had ANYTHING to do with the employees. Because A. most of them wouldn't have quit and B. you can hire more.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Just out of curiosity who owns Unocal? Who owns Chevron? Or BP, or Exxon? Their Shareholders. Do you think there aren't shareholders from China?

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Just out of curiosity who owns Unocal? Who owns Chevron? Or BP, or Exxon? Their Shareholders. Do you think there aren't shareholders from China?

Perhaps you assessment is correct. I work for a privately owned 100% American oil company out of Houston. The stock market is no longer my concern or whom has invested in what company. I never bought from Chavez when he was alive either.

wiliermdb

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2014
    Prairieville, LA
    That's the American spirit.

I'd sell my company and all material possessions to China (or anyone else) for 1/10th that price- and be happy about it.[/QUOTE]

I'd burn it down before selling to China. China is famous for ripping off or crushing American companies to get a foot in the door. Remember the fake IPhone stores selling the fake IPhones? I have a few friends that "worked" in the solar industry. There was a huge article about China flooding the US market with solar panels that were cheaper than what they could be made for here. It put many American companies out of business and then the solar S**T hit the fan when the China garbage didn't work or caught on fire. Too late for the American companies that lost everything.How about the China drywall that caused so many American businesses to shut down, relocate and the homeowners to have to give up their homes due to the drywall that would destroy your copper wire and A/C coils. Knew plenty of people right here in our backyard that had to deal with that. Some took over 2 years to finally get a settlement to repair. You're still stuck paying a mortgage on a home you can't use or let it go and ruin your credit. A couple of businesses had to rent another facility while they fought for their repairs and had to pay double rent. Lead paint on kids toys. Tainted dog food. The list goes on and on.

I just put a new set of tires on the car. The first set offered was made in China. I paid more for something else.

Now. This may not be directly related to the grazing cows and what's going on out there but no way would this American sell out to a China company. Can't do that to my fellow supporting Americans.

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Im convinced that if Reid came out and admitted it, some people one this board would still try to find an excuse to justify it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFiosLqjoQQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

If you provide real evidence, I'll believe. The fallacy the narrator used to dismis the fracking claims is the same which should dismiss the solar panel stuff. Bundy isn't being relocated so they can place solar panels there, he is being relocated because his cattle have attacked people, destroyed crops, would stop restoration efforts, he has lost two law suits, and owes over a million dollars. If they were trying to back door this, BLM would just have ENN mitigate another area or waive their responsibility to mitigate.

Last edited:

jcbvh

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Louisiana
    If you provide real evidence, I'll believe. The fallacy the narrator used to dismis the fracking claims is the same which should dismiss the solar panel stuff. Bundy isn't being relocated so they can place solar panels there, he is being relocated because his cattle have attacked people, destroyed crops, would stop restoration efforts, he has lost two law suits, and owes over a million dollars. If they were trying to back door this, BLM would just have ENN mitigate another area or waive their responsibility to mitigate.

You believe what you want to, but I for one believe it for simple fact that Reid is involved.

The Edwin Edwards of Nevada.

Jack, did you get chased by his cattle? Have you actually been to the land that was "destroyed"?

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    You believe what you want to, but I for one believe it for simple fact that Reid is involved.

The Edwin Edwards of Nevada.

Jack, did you get chased by his cattle? Have you actually been to the land that was "destroyed"?

So you'll believe anything anyone says about Harry Reid because they're saying it about Harry Reid? You don't see a problem with that line of thinking?

jcbvh

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Louisiana
    So you'll believe anything anyone says about Harry Reid because they're saying it about Harry Reid? You don't see a problem with that line of thinking?

Nice deflection Howard Dean. Answering questions with a question.

I asked you two questions?

I will ask again.

1.) Did you personally get chased by the cattle, or do you believe it becuase someone else said so?

2.) Have you ever been to the location of the so called "destroyed" land or do you believe it because someone else said so.

Also, just in....IRS scandel linked to DOJ via emails just released.

I guess there isnt a smidgen of evidence of scandel because bozo said so huh Jack.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SSWEEEE
    Top Bottom