Treason? You decide..

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Nice deflection Howard Dean. Answering questions with a question.

I asked you two questions?

I will ask again.

1.) Did you personally get chased by the cattle, or do you believe it becuase someone else said so?

2.) Have you ever been to the location of the so called "destroyed" land or do you believe it because someone else said so.

Also, just in....IRS scandel linked to DOJ via emails just released.

I guess there isnt a smidgen of evidence of scandel because bozo said so huh Jack.

No, I have not. However, I have seen cows eat crops, destroy land, and generally be a pain in the ass. Someone telling me animals were acting like animals seems like a much more reasonable thing to believe than someone telling me there is a government conspiracy to remove this man so that a company can mitigate(do pretty much nothing) with the land.

Obama and the IRS are totally irrelevant and REAL EVIDENCE has been presented.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    colbert-popcorn.gif

+1

jcbvh

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Louisiana
    No, I have not. However, I have seen cows eat crops, destroy land, and generally be a pain in the ass. Someone telling me animals were acting like animals seems like a much more reasonable thing to believe than someone telling me there is a government conspiracy to remove this man so that a company can mitigate(do pretty much nothing) with the land.

Obama and the IRS are totally irrelevant and REAL EVIDENCE has been presented.

You "believe" what you wish and I will "believe" what I wish.

I can assure you Harry Reid and the elites would be laughing there asses off watching someone from Louisiana blindly defend them while they are ripping off the public for millions.

I challenge ALL of you who are blind defenders of these people to take a trip to the DC/NVA/MD area, and see how big governemt really lives. Two 250k household incomes are common, full retirement in as little as 20 yrs in some cases all off the backs of you.

Maybe you wont do it so blindly. Funny how Harry Rieds biggest donor got a pass using the same land, but since Bundy has Libertarian or Tea Party values...well you know the rest.

Jack if you dont see that there isnt anything wrong with 80 armed agents showing up at a ranch in Nevada, using tasers on american citizens family, and setting up "1st Ammendment Zones" with the stench of Harry Ried in the air... there isnt anything else to say.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom