True Story: They Wanted To Rob Me - Me And My Glock Said No!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

crewdawg

F-15 Eagle Crew Chief
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Amite, LA
    I'm sure he was hoping at the time that she was a whore. But it turns out, that she might have been a pro whore.

Might as well set the record straight, lol. She may have been a whore, as in loose. But she wasn't a whore, as in pro.

I thought my charming personality was working in overdrive, but I guess not. And yes, I know, make sure to think with the correct brain from now on.

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Pro whore isn't always a prostitute. Although she could have been a prostitute as well but wasn't looking to bang for $ that night and was looking for a horny guy to screw over with her people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Might have gotten off easy. Could have woken up with something far worse that the whore gave you. Chances are anyone willing to go to a guy's hotel room minutes after meeting probably has some nasty **** going on.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Might have gotten off easy. Could have woken up with something far worse that the whore gave you. Chances are anyone willing to go to a guy's hotel room minutes after meeting probably has some nasty **** going on.

He is right. While an ass kicking and robbing would suck, it would only be temporary (considering they don't kill you). Herpes is forever....

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Might as well set the record straight, lol. She may have been a whore, as in loose. But she wasn't a whore, as in pro.

I thought my charming personality was working in overdrive, but I guess not. And yes, I know, make sure to think with the correct brain from now on.

We come equipped with one brain and one penis, but just enough blood to work one at a time. :chuckles:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA

Next time, you make sure that the girl is already known to you! Some coworkers will hit on you after only a few months for example.
    If you meet a girl at a bar, then you should just talk and meet her again at the same or a different bar. You should only consider going somewhere with her after meeting her in public a few times and getting to know her. The whore who tried to roll you probably was not a regular at that bar.

Geauxfish

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 18, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    Thanks for the info. I also work a lot of turnarounds and hear plenty of similar stories. This has happened to others when they were followed back to the hotel room. It doesn't have to be from a woman pick up. It reinforces ideas to be aware, prepared and cautious on the road.

rtr_rtr

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    New Orleans
    Depending on what "rushing in" means, I think I may have shot them if I was in your shoes. Not saying it would be a better decision, just think it's what my reaction would have been

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom