Twerking made illegal in a small town in Louisiana

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    "Bobby Joe Williams who is the sheriff in the town told reporters about the penalties for those caught twerking. *First time offenders will receive a mandatory 30 days in the county jail. After that it will be a much harsher punishment,* Williams said. *We are taking this matter serious. They’re ain’t gonna be no twerkin’ in my city, not no more.*

24-year-old DeQuincy resident Brandon Adams told reporters he does not agree with the new law. *There is nothing to do in this town, seriously. Twerking is all us kids had left and now they’re taking it away from us,* Adams said. *I don’t see what the big deal is. At least we weren’t out causing trouble, sniffing glue and breaking stuff. I guess we’ll now have to go back to doing that to keep ourselves entertained.*
    "

Comedy GOLD right there.

flash8.gif

Last edited:

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    I hope this is a joke! Makes Louisiana seem like a bunch of country bumpkin, deliverance, my cousins the judge/sheriff/mayor, gonna run you strangers outta town, dumb asses!

I think I hear the theme to footloose. Don't get me wrong, I think this twerking thing is retarded! There must not be much going on in this little town! :doh:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom