Two young black males arrested in Covington with stolen AR

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Ive learn first hand over the past week that you do not talk to police in ANY form or fashion, even if you believe you are 100% in the right. Period.

I have a SWAT friend that said if anything ever happened to call him and not say anything and he will get there ASAP and lock me in his car... it's not anti-cop to protect yourself! ANYTHING you say can and will be used against you...

So is my LEO friend anti-cop for saying that?

There is a little recap for you for context. No where do you say anything about adrenaline, waiting on a lawyer or anything you later posted.

As for you buddy, either he was jerking you off telling you that, he's a moron, or he is a crooked politically appointed police administrator. You most probably will already be in the back of a car not being talked to by anyone until the lead gets there and arranges for you to be brought back to the station for an interview. Again- not TV, real world stuff there.

JM is totally on point with the Shell station shooting. That guy was a complete and total pleasure to deal with. He was totally cooperative, non-confrontational, and patient. He let them do their thing at the scene, finished his Dr Pepper in the back of the cop car, rode to the station and gave his statement, and went to the house. No muss-no fuss. He was home within 3 hours of walking into the place. Throughout the process the lead went to him several times to check on him and update him on the goings on pertaining to his detention. He was a complete and total gentleman, and I don't think he ever once mentioned his rights, a lawyer, or any other issues. In fact, I do believe the lead was the one who brought up him getting an attorney and he turned it down.

Or so I've been told.;)

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Funny thing is after several of these blowout threads where the same guys come at me a swoled up acting like I'm the problem with BS, and here I am sitting quite as a mouse watching the same bulls*** play out with other people. :dunno:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

There you go, buddy! Don't want you feeling left out and fleeing to your safe space:D

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Funny thing is after several of these blowout threads where the same guys come at me a swoled up acting like I'm the problem with BS, and here I am sitting quite as a mouse watching the same bulls*** play out with other people. :dunno:

Sorry, nobody gets a pass on spouting outright untrue stuff. It is what it is. Jeepercreeper said something that is not only wrong but potentially dangerous. How many people are lurking and may read that and take it as gospel fact. The guys you so often have a problem with have real world experience in the realm that gun guys so love to pontificate on. Sometimes it does a body good to sit back and listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Sorry, nobody gets a pass on spouting outright untrue stuff. It is what it is. Jeepercreeper said something that is not only wrong but potentially dangerous. How many people are lurking and may read that and take it as gospel fact. The guys you so often have a problem with have real world experience in the realm that gun guys so love to pontificate on. Sometimes it does a body good to sit back and listen.

Bro, this is the internet, where reality takes a back seat to fantasy and fallacy. If only I had a training company and some multi-cam, then they might listen.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Third snarky anti-LE statement in this thread. Why you mad bro?

Nah I think he's ok with the po-po he just doesn't want them coming on here acting like a bag of dicks I mean creating blowout threads because someone says something you disagree with doesn't make them anti you. And just because someone doesn't like you doesn't make them anti LEO either. That's as ignorant an argument as the "community" saying, "that guy was shot cause he dared to be black". That guy likely got shot because he was a dick bag fighting for a cops gun or some dumb crap that will earn you a chest wound. Some of you guys can't separate yourselves from your station in life and you think it's the station we have a problem with, but it's the condescending bulls*** that pisses us off not your badge.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Anyone know how they managed to enter the LDWF unit? (busted in or opened an unlocked door)

Just wondering. Either way, they should be caned. :squint:

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Nah I think he's ok with the po-po he just doesn't want them coming on here acting like a bag of dicks I mean creating blowout threads because someone says something you disagree with doesn't make them anti you. And just because someone doesn't like you doesn't make them anti LEO either. That's as ignorant an argument as the "community" saying, "that guy was shot cause he dared to be black". That guy likely got shot because he was a dick bag fighting for a cops gun or some dumb crap that will earn you a chest wound. Some of you guys can't separate yourselves from your station in life and you think it's the station we have a problem with, but it's the condescending bulls*** that pisses us off not your badge.

If me telling you that you're wrong is condescending then you will just have to deal with it. That's the way grown men talk to each other when they are face to face.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

Kind of like the dangerous untruth I told when I advised the causeway driver to call the DA and talk to them?

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    If me telling you that you're wrong is condescending then you will just have to deal with it. That's the way grown men talk to each other when they are face to face.

Nope smart men never talk s*** to my face.

By the way telling someone to lawyer up if they are afraid s*** going sideways is smart.

Last edited:

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    I think you misinterpreted me I text that with a smile on my face. It's cool.

;) No worries.... I really don't take anything on here to heart.... I just gives me entertainment between reports and stuff

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know how they managed to enter the LDWF unit? (busted in or opened an unlocked door)

Just wondering. Either way, they should be caned. :squint:

Prolly left it unlocked, but I have no first hand info

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Nobody is impressed.

Not trying to start actual confrontation just letting you know smart people don't "front on me" (sorry for the **** poor gangster lingo). Mostly because people know how to behave, I'm not super intimidating or anything but a no little pu pincle neck chickens***.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wrobi2016
    Top Bottom