Wal-Mart - StackOn safes 80% off - PowerWheels $30

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I snagged one of the Sentry Home Defense Centers. They still show in stock.

Here's to hoping they don't cancel orders...

A buddy is saying that they did this last year around this time to clear warehouse space for Black Friday items. However, there are lots of "maintanence" errors/landing pages showing up now...

But hey, Wal Mart is famous for honoring their own screw ups, so I'm optimistic. It's dealing with their /routine/ stuff that's a headache.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    A buddy is saying that they did this last year around this time to clear warehouse space for Black Friday items. However, there are lots of "maintanence" errors/landing pages showing up now...

But hey, Wal Mart is famous for honoring their own screw ups, so I'm optimistic. It's dealing with their /routine/ stuff that's a headache.

No it's definitely a glitch, I'm seeing items that should be ~$10 showing up at the same $96.xx price.

BTW all Bowflex equipment and home gyms are $30...and sold out. :(

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I can't wait to contrast/compare people whining about not getting this sale vs the people whining about EBT usage at Wal Mart.

225todd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    I can't wait to contrast/compare people whining about not getting this sale vs the people whining about EBT usage at Wal Mart.

Unfortunately I was thinking the same thing. As I was looking up some of the power wheels and safes I got to thinking how am I different then those jackasses taking advantage of the EBT shutdown. Then I remembered that I would pay for this with money that I earned so I was all good then! :bigok:

Edit: (UN)Fortunately I wasn't able to get through the checkout phase on anything I tried to get so you will have to let me know how it turns out.

Last edited:

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Yea, I still got in on it. And if it's given, I'll take it. But if it's refused and refunded, I'll just suck it up and accept it. I'm not going to be one of those who says "**** Wal Mart, I gotta get mine, they posted it at 'x' price and I should get it!"

That's all.

I'm still eager to get my cheat-price product.

ABNsurveyor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Fort Polk area
    The only one that was in stock was the 14 gun safe, was able to put two in the cart. But It will not let me go to checkout. You win some you lose some.

N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    They had no problem already posting the charge on my credit card so I expect them to follow through with the purchase.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    They had no problem already posting the charge on my credit card so I expect them to follow through with the purchase.
    Yea, that's an automated thing, though. I'd reserve assumptions until it's confirmed, if I were you. They may decide to refund you/us, depending on their reaction to this event.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    This is about the monitors specifically, but obviously it's the same issue:
    http://www.foxbusiness.com/industri...r-prices-computer-monitors-at-steep-discount/
    A spokesperson declined to specify whether an error was made, but said the tech goodies were unavailable in the retailer's brick-and-mortar stores and are "no longer available" online. She also couldn't immediately comment on whether people who swooped in on the pre-holiday snafu would be able to buy the monitors at the specified prices.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    There may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason.
    Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include:
    - Limitations on quantities available for purchase
    - Inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information
    - Problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department

That's SOP for all online retailers. Lawsuits have been filed and lost. They have zero liability to provide a product priced incorrectly due to glitch or error.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom